This job might no longer be available.
Brand Project Intern
9 days ago
Our Brand Project Management team is currently seeking a paid intern to join our Marketing & Consumer Experience division. As a Brand Project Intern, your primary job is to provide administrative project support to the Brand Project Management team. The ideal candidate is well-organized, curious, motivated, and has a genuine interest in video games. This person will learn the business processes for marketing activities from a large market publisher. This position will report to the manager of the Brand Project Management team.
WHAT YOU"LL DO
- Creating skeleton requests for creative assets, as instructed by the Brand Project Manager.
- Maintain the hygiene of our internal marketing folders for your product(s).
- Track assets for distribution to our Canadian and Latin American offices.
- Facilitate creative asset deliveries to 1st Party Publishers, Vendors, and Online Storefronts
- Track assets in production with studios, agencies, or Ubisoft Creative Services.
- Assist with reviewing our online retail sales channels for accuracy and completeness.
- Assist with coordinating meetings.
- At the direction of your manager, fulfill cross functional department requests.
WHAT YOU'LL BRING
- Able to work on a Mac.
- Have obtained or is currently pursuing a degree in marketing, communications, or business.
- Familiar with all social media channels and their content publishing processes.
- Basic understanding of file types like .aep, .psd, .psb, .mov, .jpg, .png. Basic understanding of video compression.
- Ability to learn the basics of JIRA, Confluence, and Smartsheet quickly.
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple projects simultaneously.
- Adaptability to changing priorities and deadlines.
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment and demonstrates strong judgement.
- Experience in a marketing environment/creative organization/production house is a plus.
- General knowledge of production and creative terminology as it relates to print, TV, online, etc. is a plus.
Ubisoft is committed to creating an inclusive work environment that reflects the diversity of our player community. We are an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age or disability status.
Skills and competencies show up in different forms and can be based on different experiences, that's why we strongly encourage you to apply even though you may not have all the requirements listed above.
At Ubisoft, you can come as you are. We embrace diversity in all its forms. We’re committed to fostering a work environment that is inclusive and respectful of all differences.
Ubisoft is composed of over 18,000 talented people located in 55+ development studios and offices across the globe. With more than 80% of our teams dedicated to creation, Ubisoft is the biggest in-house creative force in the industry.
Home to the North American Ubisoft headquarters since 1996, Ubisoft San Francisco opened its development studio in 2009 and since developed Rocksmith® and Rocksmith 2014, to teach millions of people how to play guitar and bass. With a song library of over 1,500 songs and 9 years of support the Rocksmith franchise helped millions of players around the world on their musical journey. In 2017, the studio released the critically acclaimed South Park™: The Fractured But Whole™, in collaboration with Trey Parker, Matt Stone, and South Park Digital Studios. The studio is currently working on two unannounced projects.
Ubisoft’s worldwide network of video game development studios and business offices work hand-in-hand each day to deliver rich and innovative gaming experiences that reflect the creativity and diversity of their teams. This cross-studio collaboration model means every team member has the opportunity to participate in challenging projects based on iconic brands including Assassin's Creed®, Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege®, Tom Clancy's The Division®, For Honor®, Rabbids®, Rayman®, Watch Dogs®, Far Cry®, The Crew®, Just Dance® and more. Ubisoft is a global leader in the video games and entertainment software industry.
With an expansive global distribution network, Ubisoft is also a company that stays in close contact with its local fans.
Ubisoft is committed to enriching player’s lives with original and memorable gaming experiences. We create worlds where people can express themselves, explore and discover new possibilities.
Are you looking to work with enthusiastic experts who are tackling game-changing challenges in entertainment and beyond? At Ubisoft, we offer an open environment where bright ideas are given a chance to shine and everyone is eager to share knowledge.
Join a great place to work and shape the future of games. Join us and create the unknown.