Brand Partnerships Manager
1 month ago
The SuperAwesome Mission
Our mission is making the internet safer for kids. We’ve pioneered the kidtech sector: technology built specifically for engagement with children, with privacy and responsibility at its very core. Every month SuperAwesome technology powers over 12 billion digital engagements with kids across video, community, advertising and parental consent. We have the biggest kidtech team on the planet, focused on solving the challenges of engagement with the under-16 audience. At the intersection of technology, law, media and policy, working with us gives you a chance to shape what the internet of the future looks like. It’s a unique, challenging and rewarding environment.
What We Do
SuperAwesome powers the kids’ digital media ecosystem. Our platform is used by hundreds of companies to enable over twelve billion kid-safe digital transactions across advertising, community and parental consent every month. SuperAwesome has pioneered the kidtech sector, delivering engagement with the under-13 audience built around privacy and responsibility.
What You'll Do
SuperAwesome is looking for an experienced Brand Partnerships Manager to join their commercial teams. As Brand Partnerships Manager, you are responsible for building long term partnerships with the top brand customers through high-value and expertly-execute programs. The right candidate will have the ability to organize internal resources to deliver on complex, multi-faceted and long-term partnerships with our most strategic clients as part of our post-sale process.
This opportunity is ideal for someone who has worked in fast-paced environments in the roles of production management, marketing and customer success. We need someone to lead through customer-centricity, default to action and the demonstrated ability to create clarity in complex situations. Our ideal candidate must be self motivated and collaborative.
What You'll Do
- Drive happiness, renewal and growth for SuperAwesome's most strategic brand customers.
- Drive global coordination for a specific brand’s complex programs both within the customer’s organization and, crucially, among SuperAwesome’s internal teams.
- Be responsible for the successful fulfillment of our commitments to the strategic customer.
- Ensure that SuperAwesome's commitments in a partner relationship are delivered (e.g., marketing, workshops, data reporting, etc.) as well as follow-up on partner commitments.
- Manage and track tasks; ensuring schedules are maintained and adjusted whenever necessary.
- Act as a first responder for the customer’s needs, and collaborate with internal teams to organize and resolve issues.
- Lead communications, project planning and delivery of complex marketing programs. Coordinate the co-innovation opportunities and deployment of complex initiatives between the partner, SuperAwesome business units, Sales and potentially third parties.
- Set the standard for strategic customer business reviews.
- Maintain a pulse on customer feedback, orchestrate prompt and proper resolution of project challenges, and provide meaningful feedback to respective SuperAwesome teams to improve customer’s experiences.
- Be the voice of the customer within SuperAwesome.
- Interface daily with customers virtually and, when we can, in-person.
- Have a SuperAwesome product knowledge base to support customer questions and know when/who to loop in for additional expertise given your strong internal relationships.
- Be resilient and encourage the team around you to be the same when programs don’t go to plan.
In This Role You Will
- Own the outcome - Despite complexity or challenges, you’ll ensure that we’ve brought customers our best marketing program launch and operations. Post-sale, you’ll meet the daily needs of coordinating the customer with internal teams like Account Management, Research, Influencer Marketing (SA Creators), SA Gaming and Product. The outcome will be customer renewal, growth and happiness, as well as scaled, smooth, innovative programs which drive SuperAwesome’s mission.
- Own the plan - Partner with internal teams to determine the time and people necessary to see projects through to completion. Build and maintain project plans and schedules to ensure successful delivery of our customer-facing obligations for a subset of our most strategic clients.
- Communicate - Provide transparency on customer happiness, program status and risks to customers and internal stakeholders in order to ensure they are properly informed of any potential impacts or changes for the customer-centric program. Communicate frequently with Sales, Account Management and the rest of our multi-discipline team to make sure we’re all helping to drive customer outcomes.
What We're Looking For
- You have 8+ years of experience in consulting, account management, customer success, and/or client relations
- You have a clear understanding of marketing goals and KPIs. It’s a bonus if you’ve been an in-house marketer at a brand too.
- You have experience working with external partners and you have the ability to navigate large organizations, work cross-functionally, and build meaningful contacts with decision-makers.
- Your love of checklists is palpable and you have project management prowess
- You move fast, are focused on delivering results, and have a track record of retaining and growing key customers
- Customer-centric, passionate, scrappy, solutions-focused, and innovative.
- Ability to creatively solve problems in a fast paced, rapidly changing environment.
- Excellent presentation, communication, influencing, sales and business development skills.
- You are self-motivated with a bias toward action; you won’t be afraid to step in when needed.
- You understand that cooperation and teamwork are key to success.
- Highest degree of professional ethics and integrity.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
SuperAwesome wants to ensure that our team, customers and partners are always as safe as possible. As we continue to grow the business over the coming weeks, we are moving to a virtual hiring model for all recruitment. We’re having to make some changes to our usual processes but if you’d like to apply for one of our roles, we’ll be sure to give you a SuperAwesome experience. We’re hiring in all of our offices globally and across almost all teams. So if you’re an amazing Engineer, Account Manager or Sales person and want to make the internet safer for kids, come and talk to us, virtually, of course!