Brand Partnerships Intern (Summer 2021)
11 days ago
Brand Partnerships Intern (Summer, 2021)
Every day, tens of millions of people from around the world come to Roblox to play, learn, work, and socialize in immersive digital experiences created by the community.
Our vision is to build a platform that enables shared experiences among billions of users. This is what’s known as the metaverse: a persistent space where anyone can do just about anything they can imagine, from anywhere in the world and on any device. The breadth of opportunities, and the evolving demands of this first-of-its-kind platform, ensure that your avenues for growth are always expanding and flexible.
Join us and you’ll usher in a new category of human interaction while solving exceptional challenges that you won’t find anywhere else.
In 2020, we were honored to be one of the Top 100 Internship Programs in the US. In 2019, we were honored to be recognized as a Certified Great Place to Work® . We’ve fostered a company culture that empowers people to do the most defining work of their career in an environment that’s made up of the most passionate, team-oriented, visionary, people you’ll ever meet.
Roblox is seeking a passionate and highly motivated Brand Partnerships Intern for Summer 2021.
- Working towards a BA or MA degree
- Passionate about the entertainment, fashion and sports industry.
- Interested in client management and project management.
- Proficient in PPT, Excel, Google Docs
- Knowledgeable about the Roblox platform, games, community driven content generation, and social networks.
- Organized , a great communicator and presenter
- A Creative thinker
- Adaptable and able to thrive in a fast-paced and dynamic work environment.
- Support the brand partnerships team across multiple verticals such as Entertainment, Fashion and Sports.
- Gather research on strategic brands and help identify new partnerships.
- Work closely with our brand partners and developer studios, attend meetings and take notes on their objectives and goals.
- Come up with creative ways for brands to enter into the metaverse in an authentic way.
- Work collaboratively with Roblox’s Marketing, Communications, Developer Relations, and Legal teams.
- Support Brand Partnerships with overall positioning inside Roblox by helping with organizational elements such as Pipeline, Confluence, and other internal communication documents.
- Work with Roblox cross functional teams on partner reporting, research requests, and presentations.
- Assist Account Manager to formalize internal processes.
Location: San Mateo, CA or Los Angeles, CA (Remote)
Duration: 12 Weeks