Brand Partnership Manager
15 days ago
Playtika Holding Corp. is a leading mobile gaming company and monetization platform with over 35 million monthly active users across a portfolio of games titles. Founded in 2010, Playtika was among the first to offer free-to-play social games on social networks and, shortly after, on mobile platforms. Headquartered in Herzliya, Israel, and guided by a mission to entertain the world through infinite ways to play, Playtika has over 3,700 employees in 19 offices worldwide including Tel-Aviv, London, Berlin, Vienna, Helsinki, Montreal, Chicago, Las Vegas, Santa Monica, Newport Beach, Sydney, Kiev, Bucharest, Minsk, Dnepr, and Vinnitsa.
Our partnership manager will manage new and existing integration partners and operate at a strategic level and help uncover new revenue/brand and awareness opportunities to all our games
This is an exciting role where you will be responsible for achieving ambitious revenue goals. We are looking for someone who can make a huge impact in the growth and brand position of all playtika games !
- Lead the launch process for new partners including sales enablement, marketing and change management, with the end goal of getting the partner to independently promote Playtika games
- Manage the growth and monetization of existing partners through scalable programs that can span across multiple industries
- Work closely with cross-functional teams such as marketing, product, sales, and customer success
- Collaborate with senior management and other marketing teammates to align our internal goals with new and existing partner relationships
- Negotiate and finalize deals in accordance with company’s contract guidelines and policies
- Deliver a great experience to our partners when working with our organization - you will represent our brand and be our partners’ liaison internally
- Forecast, measure, and report the results of various projects with partners, including co-created and/or co-branded content promotions, lead sharing, and/or event partnerships
- Keep a great ongoing relationships with current partners and offer new ways to grow the partnership
- Create a systematic, process-driven approach to partner outreach and relationship management
- Identify and source partnership opportunities and sourcing new partners and executing exciting partnership solutions
- Negotiating attractive partnership deals and ensuring mutually beneficial partnership terms that are in line with business objectives and strategy
- Developing processes and metrics to measure ROI from partnerships.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
- Previous working experience as an Outreach and Partnerships Manager for 2-5 year
- Solid understanding of partnerships and alliances and how they can create value for the business
- Resourceful, creative and able to find innovative ways to achieve results
- Independent thinker with the ability to see ideas in unconventional ways
- Marketing experience - Significant advantage
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Strategic thinker
- Networking aptitude
- Great multitasking skills
- BA/BS in Marketing, Communication or similar relevant filed