Brand Marketing Associate
12 days ago
We are Kabam. We are a global leader in mobile game development – and we create blockbuster mobile hits – some with marquee licensed IP partners including Marvel Contest of Champions and Disney Mirrorverse, and wholly-owned IP like the critically-acclaimed Shop Titans. We have ambitious plans to grow over the next five years – and are looking for strategic, smart, creative, and courageous people to contribute to our team’s success.
As a Brand Marketing Associate on the Brand Marketing Team, you’ll work to:
Increase the awareness of KABAM in the cities we operate in, and in the gaming industry as well as supporting the MCOC Brand Marketing team
You have a passion for games, the world of pop culture and entertainment, and want to achieve results. You understand how to use data to inform and evaluate marketing efforts and keep up to date on the latest innovations in the mobile gaming industry. You have a passion for content marketing, understanding the importance of balancing great storytelling with effective campaigns that drive results.
Sound like a match? Kabam Vancouver is looking for a Brand Marketing Associate to join us! We don’t just make games, we play and love them too.
You will contribute by:
- Planning and executing marketing initiatives against the larger Brand Marketing strategies
- Collaborating & coordinating with internal teams such as Talent Acquisition, People, Marketing to ensure alignment on corporate marketing programs
- Executing on various corporate marketing initiatives such as the thought leadership program, awards submissions, and more
- Coordinating, drafting, and posting blog and social media posts to the Kabam blog and social media channels
- Maintaining and collaborating with internal teams such as People, Facilities, and Brand Marketing to ensure the Kabam marketing calendar is up to date
- Working with external partners to coordinate campaigns, analyze shared results and manage select partnerships
- Drafting campaign and creative briefs to inform cross-functional teams on the initiatives for Kabam corporate marketing campaigns
- Collaborating on Kabam swag and working with external vendors to coordinate sourcing and distributionBuilding strong relationships cross-functionally with multiple teams within Kabam
- Developing comprehensive analyses and post mortem reports on MCOC and Corporate Marketing campaigns
- Maintaining a thorough understanding of the competition and market trends, collaborating with Consumer Insights to inform marketing projects
- Identifying best practices and techniques both inside and outside the gaming industry
Your background includes:
- 1 Year of experience in a consumer-facing communications function of a company, preferably in digital entertainment products (mobile games, console games, online/PC games, etc)
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent education and experience
- Strong analytical capabilities and attention to detail
- Strong project management experience including organizational skills, scheduling, and the ability to multitask
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills - copywriting experience a plus
- Passion for consumer entertainment and games
- Self-starter/entrepreneurial spirit
- Strong computer skills and a high level of proficiency in the day to day office tools such as Excel, PowerPoint, and Word – familiarity with Wordpress, Photoshop, and Acrobat Pro is a plus
- Experience developing strong working relationships with cross-functional teams in multiple studios/locations
- Experience working with external partners and licensors, following strict brand rules and guidelines
Reporting to the Senior Director, Brand Marketing, this role works within a highly collaborative environment working closely with Publishing peers, game development teams, and marketing teammates to help bring your campaigns to life.
Sound like fun? Feel like it’s the right fit for you and for us? We invite you to apply and start a conversation with us. Together, we can create and support some of the best games ever made.
Excited by this opportunity? We invite you to apply now and start the conversation with us. Together, we can create and support some of the best games ever made and entertain the world!
Kabam is a world leader in developing entertaining, immersive, and highly social multiplayer games, bringing high-quality graphics, next-generation technology, and revolutionary gameplay to players around the world.
Founded in 2006, Kabam has studios and offices in North America, including Vancouver and Montreal in Canada, and Los Angeles and San Francisco in the United States. Kabam is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Netmarble Games.
Kabam is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer committed to building a diverse and equitable workplace, and inclusive environment for all existing and potential employees. Employment decisions are based on candidate qualifications and business need, not race, color, ancestry, place of origin, age, sex (including pregnancy), gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, political belief, religion, creed, marital or family status, medical condition, genetic information, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, prior criminal conviction or any other protected class in accordance with federal, state or provincial and local laws and ordinances. Accommodations will be provided as requested by candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.