This job might no longer be available.
Brand Marketing Associate - Apex Legends
3 months ago
Join the EA Games Brand team, working in Brand Marketing on Apex Legends to help inspire deeper engagement with both our in-game and out-of-game experiences through creative, multi-channel storytelling. As the next Brand Marketing Associate, you will report to the Brand Marketing Director and play a part in the development of integrated, omni-channel marketing plans for Apex Legends, with a focus on building player relationships with our brand.
- Working with the Brand Marketing team you will help guide the development of all global marketing plans and programs across channels and regions designed to create awareness and engagement for Apex Legends.
- In partnership with Apex Legends Brand Marketing team, you will ensure alignment for all Apex Legends Marketing activations to achieve a global, omni-channel marketing activation plan inclusive of multiple channels – both owned and partner – and in consideration of goals and strategies.
- You will help manage the daily progress of assets and deliverables across all channels including Owned and First Party, ensuring delivery and execution across all touch points.
- You will work with Marketing Analytics and channel experts to benchmark and measure campaign performance, helping translate metrics and insights into clear, applicable next steps.
- Play an important part in the ideation and execution of breakthrough global marketing programs that scale across all channels and markets. Help in driving a sense of shared purpose across teams and empower a solution-orientated mindset.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
- 2+ years of experience working on successful marketing campaigns
- You are interested in developing innovative and unique marketing initiatives that can be brought to life through integrated omni-channel consumer-facing campaigns.
- You can manage a variety of projects while at the same time paying close attention to detail, quality, and deadlines.
- You enjoy collaborating and communicating with a complex matrix of partners across regions.
- You ask smart questions to understand root issues, developing creative approaches and solutions that solve challenges in a real-world way.