Brand Manager to Raw Fury
5 days ago
We are searching for a Brand Manager to join Raw Fury.
We, the Furies, have run both small and large development studios, we’ve produced games, promoted them, and written about them. We’ve designed them, distributed them, and delivered them into the hands of fans. We are a mixed team of veterans and new talent. We have enjoyed success and survived through challenges. And now we follow our passion to help the next generation of developer magicians. To help them find success, be happy, and stay independent. And that´s where you come in.
WHAT YOU WOULD DO FOR US:
- Build strategic marketing plans. Think big. Tap into the core truths of a game, what makes it unique, fun or exciting. Gather insights from the market to inform your plan. Recommend go-to-market budget size and managing allocations. Set tone of voice and how we plan to talk about the game. Plan marketing tactics that align with the key strategies in the plan and make sure to set up marketing campaign timelines: when to drop key beats, assets, and support tactics.
- Actually make that plan happen. Once you’ve got your plans in place, go forth and make the things to bring it to life. This includes m aintaining game websites: adding new games, blog posts, steam posts, and updates after key beats. Identify video needs and edits, craft and deploy newsletters to support those key beats. Occasionally bring on speciality partners to support the campaign and manage project deliverables. F orging external partnerships, demoing at events , doing interviews - there is no limit here. Everybody gets their hands dirty at Raw Fury; there’s no room for middle-manager-types who can only delegate. You will have a team of supporting professionals but be prepared to do a lot of your own grunt work.
- Coordinate with cross-functional teams. We operate in a flat struc ture with a variety of disciplines, and each have ownership over key parts of a plan. You must be able to effectively share plans, information, and brainstorms within a team setting.
- Travel. Both domestic and international, sometimes with very short notice. We’re globetrotters over here when we´re not in the middle of a pandemic, so an up-to-date passport is a must.
- A bunch of other things we’ll probably task you with later because we’re a small company and that’s just how we roll.
YOU MUST BE THIS EXPERIENCED TO GO ON THE QUEST:
- You live video games. They are a passion, a hobby, and a career choice all at once.
- You’ve done this ‘brand manager’ thing for a while . You’ll be expected to hit the ground running with skill points allocated in all the right categories. Extra points if you have worked on live-service games before.
- You’re a self-starter. When nobody has given you a task, you look for one. We prioritizes making things happen over keeping some kind of schedule, so we're expecting that you'll lead your title’s brand marketing efforts on your own volition.
- You love living in the cross section of data science and art. The best ideas come from somewhere in between, so you'll be the person that finds the best of both worlds.
- You know your way around a few creative tools
If this sounds like you, and you’re interested in being a part of this funky endeavour and sky-high aspirations, hit apply .
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.