London, Greater London, England, United Kingdom
2 days ago
Does the challenge of creating an exciting AAA Free to Play game at a new studio excite you? Here at Wargaming UK you have the chance to join a new creative project at the early stages of game development. You can leave your mark on the game and be part of creating something truly unique.
We are self-publishing our own title, and are fully funded by Wargaming.net, one of the biggest publishers of FTP games in the world. Our studio leadership are industry veterans, and we believe we’re building a great studio culture in the best studio space in Guildford. If you think you have the talent to join a world class team, we’d love you to come and look at our studio.
See what press are saying about our new project:
Now onto you. We’re looking for an experienced Senior Brand Manager to help us build the brand around our new IP. Ideally you have worked on global game projects before and have keen understanding of what a player really wants from their game experience. Importantly you know how to identify and communicate this through brand and marketing assets. You’ve worked on building brand identities and brand bibles. Finally, you know how to evolve and sustain a brand in a live game-as-a-service environment, delivering ongoing campaigns and communication beats.
What will you do?
- Work on building the game brand as we develop a new IP
- Foster a keen understanding of our target audience and ensure we are authentic in the messaging we use when targeting them
- Collaborate in the development of accurate player segmentation, identify and describe core target audience; prepare a target player profile, create target player group descriptions for marketing activities
- Own the brand bible through the early development process, and ensure it is evolving, updated and implemented
- Working with the studio art team, produce all the assets needed for marketing and content partners
- Work with the development and narrative teams to evolve the game brand as it matures through launch and then Live services
- Manage the asset delivery timetable, always providing cutting edge campaign assets to publishing and content teams
- Identify and anticipate market developments and implement changes required to keep our brand aligned with our audience
What are we looking for?
- Proven cases of developing and evolving successful brand strategies
- Strong understanding of Free to Play business models and player behaviors
- 5+ years’ experience in independently driving product/brand promotion (a portfolio is a plus)
- Rich experience working with marketing research and segmentation studies to identify and describe the target audience
- Ability and desire to share relevant expertise in strategic marketing, brand marketing, marketing communication, internet marketing, and marketing assets development
- Outstanding communication skills
- Experience managing marketing projects with large budgets
- Up to Date with the latest gaming trends and audience preferences
What additional skills will help you stand out?
- Passion for playing games and engaging the audience that loves them
- Excellent understanding of game industry trends and ability to detect emerging trends
- Experience working with entertainment software products
Wargaming is an award-winning online game developer and publisher headquartered in Nicosia, Cyprus. Delivering legendary games since 1998, Wargaming has grown to become one of the leaders in the free-to-play MMO gaming industry with 4500+ employees and more than 20 offices globally. Over 200 million players enjoy Wargaming’s titles across all major gaming platforms, including the massively popular World of Tanks and World of Warships.
Working in our company means always having interesting challenges and gaining valuable experience while working with top-class experts.
Take your place among our passionate and experienced team and bring out the best in yourself at Wargaming!