Λευκωσία, Λευκωσία, Cyprus No Mans Area
1 day ago
Join us to create and drive the brand for a new product from market-leading F2P developer and publisher Wargaming.net. We are looking for an experienced, talented, creative and motivated branding expert to help us develop and deliver the right brand strategy to a completely new audience.
What will you do?
- Create the brand strategic plan/model, including scenario/contingency planning to optimize product awareness and adoption
- Develop and adjust the strategy according to the global and regional audience preferences and market dynamics
- Collaborate in the development of accurate player segmentation, identify and describe core target audience; prepare a target player profile, create target player group descriptions for marketing activities
- Demonstrate a superior understanding of our players and competitors, through deep analysis of data, global market awareness, and current trends
- Identify and anticipate market developments and changes that will require potential adjustments
- Work across functions with multiple groups including Business Insights and Analytics to refine and adapt the brand messaging and communication guidelines over time
- Establish and maintain a successful global brand image for the product by defining appropriate objectives, scope, deliverables, resourcing, timing, and success criteria
What are we looking for?
- Proven cases of developing and evolving successful brand strategies
- Strong understanding of Free to Play business models and player behaviors
- 3–5 years’ experience in independently driving product/brand promotion (a portfolio is a plus)
- Rich experience working with marketing research and segmentation papers to identify and describe the target audience
- Ability and desire to share relevant expertise in strategic marketing, brand marketing, marketing communication, internet marketing, and marketing assets development
- Outstanding communication skills
- Experience managing marketing projects with large budgets
- Up to Date with the latest gaming trends and audience preferences
What additional skills will help you stand out?
- Passion for games and engaging the audience that loves them
- Excellent understanding of game industry trends and ability to detect emerging trends
- Experience working with entertainment software products
Wargaming Paragraph: About Us
Wargaming is an award-winning online game developer and publisher headquartered in Nicosia, Cyprus. Delivering legendary games since 1998, Wargaming has grown to become one of the leaders in the free-to-play MMO gaming industry with 4500+ employees and more than 20 offices globally. Over 200 million players enjoy Wargaming’s titles across all major gaming platforms, including the massively popular World of Tanks and World of Warships.
Working in our company means always having interesting challenges and gaining valuable experience while working with top-class experts.
Take your place among our passionate and experienced team and bring out the best in yourself at Wargaming!