13 days ago
Your life at Ubi:
As a Brand Manager at Ubisoft Bucharest, you have a direct influence over the quality of a product, impacting the Communication Strategy, Marketing, PR, Community and Game Dev teams committed to the project.
As a key member of our Marketing/Brand team , you will work embedded within the dev team, acting as an ambassador for a video game, a representative of its community within its development team.
Your main mission:
- Work closely with the production team to understand and shape the game’s brand identity, target market, and creative vision + stay up to date on its content release schedule.
- Come up with product ideas that fit the feel of the game and enhance its intended experience.
- Pitch your concepts (and showcase their value and purpose) + validate, discuss, and refine them with interdependent teams.
- Define product priorities and strategies + manage the marketing roadmap and communications timelines.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams (monetization, brand, external specialists, business, public relations, etc.) to maximize the lifecycle of the product
- Partner with consumer research and community management to gather player insights + understand and address feedback and performance
- Research and monitor market trends to identify exposure opportunities.
The professional value you bring:
- An undergraduate degree in Marketing, Business, or equivalent
- 3 to 5 years of work experience in marketing (in the video games industry or a creative/digital industry)
- Understanding of pop culture and the video game production process
- A highly collaborative spirit (building and delivering products is a huge team effort, after all)
- Ability to translate analytical findings into actionable insights to inform decision making
- A healthy regard for feedback: it’s data, which you consider to be a powerful tool
The personal value you bring:
- Excellent prioritization, interpersonal, and communication skills + an eye for detail
- An adaptable approach to presentation: you can read the room and adjust your delivery accordingly
Ubisoft’s 19.000 team members, working across more than 40 locations around the world, are bound by a common mission to enrich players’ lives with original and memorable gaming experiences. This ambition is very much embedded into our work here, at Ubisoft Romania, where we create games that reach millions of people worldwide. We’re working with top global Ubisoft studios on creating worlds that shape the entertainment industry - from Assassin’s Creed and Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon, to Watch Dogs, Just Dance and other exciting projects, yet to be announced. We are driven by the work we do and inspired by the fun we have while doing it!
We’re an equal opportunity employer and we believe that diverse backgrounds and perspectives are key to creating worlds where both players and teams can thrive and express themselves.
The production team is very diverse in specialties, and this makes all the magic happen. Together, they create amazing worlds that take entertainment to the next level.
Find us on Facebook, Instagram & LinkedIn, see how we do things, how we like to have fun and join us!
At Ubisoft Bucharest, we create games that reach millions of people worldwide. We’re working with top global Ubisoft studios on projects that shape the entertainment industry.From Assassin’s Creed and Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon, to Watch Dogs, Just Dance and many others – join us in creating the next big titles in gaming.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.