14 days ago
WHO WE ARE:
Ghost Story Games is a self-publishing game development studio owned by Take-Two Interactive, located in the greater-Boston area. Our studio designed and released award-winning games, such as System Shock 2, BioShock and BioShock Infinite. We are currently working on our next project and would love for you to be part of our team.
Great Place to Work® has certified our workplace culture and 94% of employees say their workplace is great. We are however, dedicated to building our best workplace yet.
Reporting into the Campaign Director, the Brand Manager is responsible for supporting the Campaign Director in developing and executing all phases of publishing and marketing for Ghost Story Games properties.
- Support in developing the go-to-market strategy including positioning, competitive analysis, audience segmentation, and visual identity
- Support visual ID and key asset creation including strategic approach and planning for production into integrated marketing placements
- Manage creative asset production pipeline and approvals with internal and external partners
- Ensure strategic alignment and brand consistency across all integrated marketing activities including public relations, paid media, social media, content creators, events, and other promotions
- Support with copywriting including web content, social media copy, FAQs, scripts, and other written materials as needed
- Create and execute public relations programming and manage agency support
- Partner with an agency to plan and buy paid media and lead paid media asset production
- Lead developing and executing programs with content creators
- Execute on first party and partnership marketing opportunities
- Support on planning and execution as needed for social media, web, and email CRM marketing
- Partner with internal resources to successfully navigate all phases of marketing including asset and build needs for creative development, advertising, public relations, social media content, special events, and other promotions
- Support platform launch readiness including creation and approvals of metadata
- Execute on marketing opportunities with 1P and partners
- Support developing reports measuring ROI and areas for improvement across integrated marketing efforts
- Other duties as assigned
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- 2-4 years experience in brand marketing or a similar role for PC and console video game
- Excellent writing skills
- Strong project management skills and high attention to detail
- Flexibility and comfort working in small and nimble teams
Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. (“T2”) is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, which means we are committed to creating and celebrating diverse thoughts, cultures, and backgrounds throughout our organization. Employment at T2 is based on substantive ability, objective qualifications, and work ethic – not an individual’s race, creed, color, religion, sex or gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin or ancestry, alienage or citizenship status, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, status as a victim of domestic violence or sex offenses, reproductive health decision, or any other characteristics protected by applicable law.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.