14 days ago
WHO WE ARE
NCSOFT is a premiere digital entertainment company and global publisher with worldwide locations and more than 4,000 employees focused on bringing extraordinary games to life for millions of fans around the world. Established in 1997 and headquartered in Seoul, South Korea, we quickly became a key leader in online games. Best known for critically acclaimed franchises including Lineage, Aion, Guild Wars, and Blade & Soul, NCSOFT is also one of the world’s top mobile developers with Lineage 2M occupying the #1 grossing revenue slot on Google Play. Our core goal is making people in this world happier by delivering games that entertain a globally connected audience has remained the same. Our culture is innovative, creative, collaborative and impactful, and we are passionate about creating the best gaming experiences for our players.
WHY JOIN THE BRAND MARKETING TEAM?
- You have a strong voice to represent the brand within and outside the company. We are always mindful about building brand image and protecting our brands’ reputation.
- You are passionate about data and understanding consumer behavior. We’re always thinking of creative opportunities and strategies to reach and convert our target audience into customers.
- You value being in the know. We keep a close eye on industry trends and always listen to consumers with all our marketing strategies and campaigns.
- You enjoy having influence over the result. We collaborate across designers, artists, product teams, and community teams to bring to life multi-channel marketing plans.
- You are enthusiastic about games. We work hard but also play hard. We appreciate and play all types of games. It’s in our team and company DNA.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
Reporting to the Director of Brand and Product Marketing, you will be responsible for the complete Brand Management global, AAA multi-platform titles. You are responsible for developing the go-to-market strategy and leading the tactical execution to reach targeted KPI goals including those associated with consumer awareness, user acquisition, retention, monetization, MAU, and shared P&L responsibility. You’ll work with internal teams to develop strategic marketing plans to reach targeted KPIs and business goals, including player acquisition, player retention, active user targets, revenue, and purchases.
- Establish the brand identity and key messaging components (brand positioning and pillars) that drive the overall vision and brand marketing strategy.
- Act as a leader to bring together a variety of internal and external stakeholders, including Production/Development, Commerce, Business Intelligence, Legal, Finance, Creative Development, Web, CRM, Public Relations, Content Marketing, and Executive Leadership.
- Manage assigned budgets and track spend activities, working with Finance and Business Insights to forecast revenue and partnering with Growth Marketing to achieve ROAS and other acquisition targets.
- Work with publishing leaders teams to coordinate, develop, measure, and improve channel marketing plans to maximize owned, earned, and paid tactics.
- Work closely with product management and live ops partners to plan and execute new product releases and live ops updates.
- Own end-to end projects through clear communication and diligent management of timeline and budget.
- Track all marketing activity and provide analysis and guidance to identify successes and areas for improvement.
- Collaborate with internal and external creative groups to develop key marketing materials and components, such as brand artwork and logo, style guides, advertising creative CG and gameplay trailers, product websites, promotional merchandise, and more.
WHAT YOU'LL NEED TO BE SUCCESSFUL
- Business/Marketing degree OR an equivalent combination of experience and education required. MBA degree a plus.
- At least 4 years of brand marketing experience in gaming or entertainment. Experience with live services games a must. Experience with PC games and MMOs a plus.
- Demonstrated experience in planning and executing global brand marketing campaigns for a live services product (including creative development, media planning, CRM, partner marketing) at both a tactical and strategic level.
- Intimate knowledge of MS Office, with experience managing spreadsheets and building decks and presentations.
- Deep understanding of the data and analytics that drive brand awareness and loyalty.
- Experience launching products in a Global Marketplace, understanding the nuances of different markets and cultures.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, with the ability to communicate effectively at all levels of the organization and with external and global partners.
- Self-motivated, detail-oriented, organized and proactive; highly responsive, flexible, and adaptable when working across multiple business units and product teams.
- Strong project and time management skills with experience leading cross functional teams and managing direct reports.
- Experience managing multi-million-dollar budgets with the ability to track impact and ROI of marketing spends against baseline measures.
- Able to travel domestically and internationally.
- MBA degree
- Previous experience with PC and Console online games, preferably free-to-play games
- MMO RPG games knowledge and experience is a plus