1 month ago
At Kabam, we’re constantly raising the bar of excellence in free-to-play gaming. We hire for passion and diversity so that we can triumph in our collective skill. Our teams are made up of a fusion of personalities and interests bound together by a collaborative nature, fun-loving culture, and a drive to do what it takes to make great games. And this is where you come in…
The Brand Manager is responsible for leading brand and product marketing strategy/execution across assigned titles from Netmarble’s global portfolio by delivering world-class campaigns.
As the Brand Manager you’ll own a portfolio of products within the GOB business and help each Business Unit successfully create/execute go-to-market plans that build brand awareness, engage consumers, and drive conversions through thoughtful brand storytelling, data-driven insights, and creative innovation.
As a Brand Manager, you will:
- Own titles within the Netmarble GOB portfolio to ensure the successful launch and live operations of these titles
- Act as the day-to-day lead in reviewing marketing materials, providing insightful guidance/feedback, and managing/approving go-to-market plans, creative assets, and marketing activations
- Be a strong brand steward and take ownership of appointed key GOBs titles, providing insights/support to Internal/external parties while managing executions to ensure flawless marketing and creative implementations
- Leverage quantitative and qualitative insights to identify market opportunities that inform and help shape player personas/target audiences, positioning, go-to-market plans, creative development, and campaign activations
- Maintain knowledge of industry trends, competitive market, business opportunities, etc.
- Analyze performance of past/current marketing campaigns to identify areas of optimization and make actionable recommendations
- Implement industry best practices with internal counterparts to strive and uphold benchmarks across all marketing campaigns
- Deliver on innovative and performance driven brand campaigns that extend reach, increase awareness, result in meaningful insights, and matching KPIs
- Cultivate strong relationships with licensees to facilitate communication
- Partner with internal cross-functional teams (Production, PR, Creative, Legal and more) to leverage their expertise throughout all stages of marketing execution
- Present marketing updates to Executives and broader Netmarble GOB Teams
- Create marketing pitch decks, presentation materials, internal plans, and post-mortems
Your background will include:
- 3-5 years of experience in Marketing, combined with 2 years of working in Online/Media Entertainment (preferably within the gaming industry)
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field, or equivalent experience
- Goal-oriented strategic/creative thinker with a proven track record of taking ownership and driving results
- Demonstrated success in brand management strategies/campaigns
- Excellent analytical skills; ability to translate qualitative/quantitative data into actionable insights that tell a story
- Strong interpersonal skills; ability to influence and sell strategies to a wide audience set
- Resourceful problem-solver with a can-do attitude; works well under pressure
- Highly organized, detail-oriented project manager; ability to multi-task and prioritize
- Excellent written, verbal, and presentation skills
- Proficiency in Google Docs/MS Office 365; the ability to creatively tell a story in a compelling way
- Working knowledge of 3rd party tools used to source app market data and competitive insights
- Passion for the entertainment industry with a focus on interactive and gaming strongly preferred
Our success is due to the hard work of our people. We share our success with our people through flexible benefits and reward programs, sweet swag, snacks, and more. Here’s a look at some of the support we provide our people:
- Extended Health Coverage: effective day one, no waiting period! Our benefits cover health, dental, life, and disability, and extended paramedical services such as vision care, mental health practitioners, massage, physiotherapy, acupuncture, and much more.
- 401K Matching: everyone retires eventually, and we help our people save for their futures with a contribution matching program for their 401K.
- PTO: we offer unlimited paid time off, paid time off for volunteering, sick leave, and holiday closures.
- Employee and Family Assistance Program: this program provides crisis management support, immediate mental health care, and generalized support for emotional, mental, and financial well-being.
- Learning and growth: we encourage people to grow both personally and professionally, and support this through regular lunch & learns and modules available on our learning management system.
- Pay transparency: we share with employees the pay range their role falls within and clear career maps to determine how they can grow within their role or level-up to a promotion.
- Cool spaces: our offices are in San Francisco, Los Angeles, Vancouver, Montreal, Prince Edward Island, and Seoul. Whether it’s trying new local eats while enjoying the view in downtown SF or DTLA - we want our people to feel like their time spent in office is worthwhile!
- Giving back: our ‘Agents of Change’ initiative is how we support the communities close to our heart, and we have several events and fundraisers every year that Agents of Change organize.
Excited by this opportunity? Kabam is dedicated to growing our diverse and inclusive workforce, so if your past experience doesn’t perfectly match the listed requirements we encourage you to apply anyways - you could be a great fit for this or other positions.
We invite you to apply now and start the conversation with us. Together, we can create and support some of the best games ever made and entertain the world!
Kabam is a world leader in developing entertaining, immersive, and highly social multiplayer games, bringing high-quality graphics, next-generation technology, and revolutionary gameplay to players around the world.
Founded in 2006, Kabam has studios and offices in Vancouver, Montreal and Charlottetown in Canada, Los Angeles and San Francisco in the United States, and in Seoul, South Korea. Kabam is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Netmarble Games.
Kabam is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer committed to building a diverse and equitable workplace, and inclusive environment for all existing and potential employees. Employment decisions are based on candidate qualifications and business need, not race, color, ancestry, place of origin, age, sex (including pregnancy), gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, political belief, religion, creed, marital or family status, medical condition, genetic information, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, prior criminal conviction or any other protected class in accordance with federal, state or provincial and local laws and ordinances. Accommodations will be provided as requested by candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.