7 days ago
The newly formed brand team for Electronic Arts is only a few months into building our brand, so all of this is very new. That means we're still making it up as we go along. If you like to set a vision and get stuck in, then this might be your gig. Because we're still relatively new, right now we all muck in on everything and it can be a little messy. But that's because you've caught us at the best time - the very beginning - how exciting is that? The opportunity to bring an amazing brand back to life doesn't come around too often… so that's why we're here and hopefully why you're still reading this…
You will report to the Brand Management Lead. You will be remote with the potential for relocation.
- Support the Brand Management Lead with planning long-term strategy for the EA brand and help accomplish important milestone deliverables (brand experience guide, business brief, brand book).
- Develop relationships with internal partners and team members, and earn their trust to transform the business together.
- Work with important company partners, brand marketing teams and agency partners to build plans for the long-term application of the EA hero brand across the business and our products.
- Collaborate across teams to innovate, bring consultative brand expertise to internal partners, and develop scalable insight-based strategies and solutions to our challenges to achieve greater results.
- Be an internal partner advocate and knowledge center: identify brand marketing integrations, increase growth opportunities and track against goals.
- Communicate with a clear and direct approach, driving value for functional and product partners.
- Work with Consumer Insights to report results and to identify opportunities to improve the total brand experience.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
- 5+ years marketing or brand management experience ; experience in entertainment or video games a plus
- Bachelor's degree in marketing or business or related field, or equivalent training and professional experience
- Communicator, collaborator and relationship builder
- Experience achieving your goals through data-driven insights
- Experience working in a matrixed team environment characterized by overlapping priorities and multiple partners
- Self-starter with project management skills to improve processes
- Passion for games, entertainment and new ideas