Brand Manager - Subscription Boxes
Toronto Ontario M5V1T4 Canada
14 days ago
Sago Mini is looking for an experienced brand / product manager to lead our award-winning subscription box business. You will work across e-commerce, marketing, fulfillment and design to drive the growth of this new and important product line. In this role you will work to deliver an amazing customer experience and have direct responsibility for the go-to-market strategy. This role reports directly to the CEO.
Sago Mini is a leading publisher of preschool apps and toys worldwide. Our team combines beautiful artwork and carefully crafted code to create the very best experiences for young children both on and off the screen.
- Work across teams to drive the growth of our subscription box business.
- Establish goals and priorities focused around key business KPIs and overall profitability of the business.
- Own the long-term product roadmap, positioning and marketing strategy.
- Evangelize the product to internal and external stakeholders.
- Identify, assess and establish partnership opportunities.
- Make key decisions around pricing and promotions.
- Gather qualitative and quantitative research to uncover customer needs and market trends.
- Establish ongoing processes to ensure internal alignment and shared vision.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, commerce, marketing or a related field.
- 5+ years of product or brand management, business management, e-commerce or related field.
- A passion for business and excellent communication skills.
- Demonstrated experience connecting customer needs and business objectives.
Ideal candidates will have:
- An energetic, entrepreneurial mindset.
- Experience working with direct-to-consumer business and/or subscription products or services.
- Experience working with agile project management methodologies.
- Willingness to step in and do what it takes to get projects across the line.
What a day might look like in this role. You start your day reviewing recent sales information and customer feedback. Next you kick off a search for the perfect external partner to work on an upcoming marketing campaign. After lunch you field calls with a couple of new and past customers to gather feedback on their experience. Then you lead a workshop to surface and evaluate new long-term opportunities to build product awareness. To wrap up your day you touch base with the technical team to start scoping a new feature being worked on.
Sago Mini offers competitive salaries and benefits and the occasional free lunch. Tell us about yourself, why you want to work at Sago Mini and how you can be part of taking our products to the next level.