Brand Manager, Respawn – Apex Legends
15 days ago
Electronic Arts (EA) is looking for a dynamic, highly motivated Brand Manager with a proven track record in brand strategy, product marketing, and/or live service marketing. At EA, you will join a team that is shaping the global presence and influence across exciting franchises.
The Brand Manager for Respawn sits within the Global Brand Management team and will lead cutting-edge launch and live services marketing strategies for Apex Legends. Reporting to the Sr. Brand Manager at Respawn, you will manage live services marketing programs for games for Apex Legends. You have expertise in product marketing, live services marketing, digital marketing and brand strategy. You must excel at marrying science and creativity to delight customers and partners and work with a diverse array of teams to build your brand. If you excel in a fast-paced, creative environment and enjoy working collaboratively we would love to hear from you!
What You’ll Do:
- Guide the strategic development of a live service brand and accompanying goals
- Work closely with game teams, product, and various publishing team members to architect experiences built around in-game events, grounded in consumer insights and player data, that promote ongoing engagement with the franchise.
- Envision and establish data-informed goals that are used to establish and achieve player and performance targets for the franchise.
- Partner closely with team members across publishing, creative services, channel marketing, and sales to provide product branding, positioning, and audience insights
- Synthesize performance data, including sales and in-game data, to identify opportunities and challenges, then create strategies to achieve results.
- You will manage relationships with internal stakeholders across studios, publishing and other cross-functional teams ensuring agreement and buy in.
- Partner with Consumer Insights team throughout the year to test merchandising, messaging, game features (and concepts), and improve player experiences based on those findings.
- Conduct ongoing product and competitive marketing analysis to ensure consumer and market trends are informing brand strategies
- Lead innovation and creative thought within the live-service marketing space
What’s A Great Fit:
- Deep experience in brand management and product marketing
- Solid business, analytical and critical thinking skills
- Project management and coordination across functional groups and external partners.
- Strong understanding of consumer live service
- Experience developing and presenting brand strategies and roll out plans.
- Strong communicator and collaborator
- Experience taking a product or service from consumer insight, to ideation, to market
- Prior work with mobile technology, first party stores, and gaming industry data sources a plus
- Embraces working in a fast-paced, collaborative and results-oriented environment
- BA/BS degree
- MBA preferred
- Minimum 4 years working in brand/marketing roles at top tier companies or consumer brands.
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills and advanced proficiency in PowerPoint
- Passion for games a plus
What’s in it for you? Glad you asked!
We love to brag about our great perks like comprehensive health and benefit packages, tuition reimbursement and, of course, many other perks! And since we realize it takes world-class people to make world-class games, we offer competitive compensation packages and a culture that thrives off of creativity and individuality. At EA, we live the “work hard/play hard” credo every day.