This job might no longer be available.
Brand Manager – Promotions & Key Titles (Store and Services)
3 months ago
PlayStation isn’t just the Best Place to Play —it’s also the Best Place to Work. We’ve thrilled gamers since 1994, when we launched the original PlayStation. Today, we’re recognized as a global leader in interactive and digital entertainment. The PlayStation brand falls under Sony Interactive Entertainment, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Sony Corporation.
Brand Manager, Promotions & Key Titles (lStore and Services)
San Mateo, CA
Key Function and Responsibility of the Role:
The PlayStation Store & Services Marketing team is on a mission to become the engine of profitable growth that future proofs the PlayStation business for years to come. We will achieve this by providing personalized, relevant and inspiring campaigns that add value for our Players and improve their gaming experience. We are looking for a Brand manager who can drive the development of marketing campaigns which help drive sales opportunities across the worlds' best content on PlayStation Store as well as PlayStation Plus and PlayStation Now businesses. This new key role, will report to the Global Group Marketing Manager for Content Lifecycle Management in London, UK. You will be at PlayStation HQ in San Mateo, CA.
Do you want to build and develop world-class global campaigns that encourage our players to buy the worlds biggest games and subscription products from PlayStation Store? This new team will become industry-leading specialists in campaign strategy and global toolkit development for the top titles across PlayStation!
The Brand Manager for Promotions & Key Titles will work in conjunction with five counterparts and will be responsible for developing performance-based marketing campaigns and toolkits to meet the roadmap of the globally agreed key content priorities and promotions that drive the PlayStation Store business. Working closely with the content lifecycle management group you will become a specialist with the products so you are able to advise on marketing campaigns to drive revenue opportunities and meet agreed important metrics. Expectations are to be globally responsible for key titles and promotions while willing to find solutions for executing plans within the new global ways of working. This aligns with key partners across the GSS business and within the Store and Services marketing team to ensure execution of plans on time. We are looking for an experienced indvidual within the gaming industry who has knowledge and experience within an e-commerce platform, roadmap planning and creative briefing.
Main Areas of Responsibility/Key Performance Indicators:
You will work across the following key areas of activity:
- Responsible for 2-3 key title campaigns; accountable for full life-cycle PS Store and Services communication strategy.
- Develop global toolkits across lifecycle in collaboration with the content lifecycle management teams as well as Third Party Marketing and 1st party software.
- Partner with other members of the team you are accountable for multiple promotional campaigns, accountable for communications strategy, creative toolkit design, campaign execution, and post campaign reporting.
- Recommend investment level for each campaign to team leads.
- Setting important metrics, test and learn and investment strategies and recommend budget to Strategy & Planning leads to meet the GSS objectives.
- Comfortable balancing multiple priorities in a fast paced and sophisticated environment and have marketing technical expertise in the space.
Required: Educated to degree level, Preferred: Digital Marketing qualifications
- 4+ years of marketing experience in the Gaming industry
- Experience in working in global / regional roles
- Experience working in eCommerce marketing roles
- Experience in creative briefing
- Expertise in digital media strategy and execution standard methodology
- Shown experience analyzing, working with and building campaigns through data.
- Comfortable managing design and media agencies as required
Candidate Preferred Qualities
- Analytical, results focused high accountability demeanor
- Doesn’t settle for the status quo, challenges and leads change in a positive way
- Experience in an e-commerce-based marketing role
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform crucial job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.