Brand Manager, Action, Thailand
11 days ago
Riot Games was established in 2006 by entrepreneurial gamers who believe that player-focused game development can result in great games. In 2009, Riot released its debut title League of Legends to critical and player acclaim. As the most played PC game in the world, over 100 million play every month. Players form the foundation of our community and it’s for them that we continue to evolve and improve the League of Legends experience.
We’re looking for humble but ambitious, razor-sharp professionals who can teach us a thing or two. We promise to return the favor. Like us, you take play seriously; you’re passionate about games. We embrace those who see things differently, aren’t afraid to experiment, and who have a healthy disregard for constraints.
That's where you come in.
As a Riot Brand Manager, you’ll be directly reporting to Country Manager of Riot Thailand. You’ll be responsible for overseeing the strategic marketing and publishing initiatives for all Action games. You will help shape the branding of games & products like Valorant and ensure successful delivery of marketing contents and campaigns by working with internal teams and third-party operators in Thailand.
As a Rioter in Thailand, you’ll be part of the core team creating some of the best player-first experiences for local players. Join a tight-knit group of exceptionally bright-minded individuals who share our prioritization of player experience, rejection of convention, and passion for gaming. Riot Games Thailand is dedicated to creating tailor-made Thai-focused player experiences that show local players they aren’t lost in translation.
- Develop branding and marketing strategies for all Action games.
- Evaluate, advocate, and drive new initiatives that elevate and reinforce the games brands.
- Lead the execution of branding and marketing programs to promote our games in collaboration with Central teams as well as local agencies.
- Oversee the development of local marketing assets to ensure they are of the highest standards and in alignment with our brand guidelines.
- Lead a team of vendors, contractors and Rioters as well as manage and assess their performance on a day-to-day basis
- Manage the communication pipeline and coordinate communication across various channels such as social media and web.
- Manage the content roadmap and publishing plans, and align them with multiple stakeholders.
- Monitor the communities and keep the team informed of our players’ sentiments, suggesting actions items when appropriate.
- Establish and use KPIs to steer our marketing efforts to maximize performance
- Experienced Thai marketer : You have a bachelor’s degree and 4 to 5 years of marketing experience in a relevant field.
- Languages: English, Thai (business proficiency) You are fluent in written and spoken English communication as well as proficient in Thai.
- Player-focused: You are an Action games fan yourself (Riot’s games encouraged), and you know all the ins and outs of the esports fandom; you are ready to put your extensive insights to work and build marketing initiatives that our fans want to see.
- Open-minded: You enjoy brainstorming improvement ideas and encourage discussion of alternative and unconventional approaches.
- Proactive self-starter: You're a highly-motivated independent thinker who'd rather ask for forgiveness than permission.
- Strategic and insight-informed: You have the ability to see the big picture and utilize your suite of skills to level up our channels; you root these insights in strong analysis metrics and stats and know how to turn an insight into a big idea.
- A clear communicator: You can effectively communicate in any medium: presentations, email, conference calls, etc.; you’re able to convert a large amount of information and data into a clear message.
- An avid learner: You are always hungry to learn new things. In the esports market, where things are changing very fast, you are able to not only keep up with the new trends, but also possess the skill sets to apply the lessons learned
- Experience working on cross platform products
- Experience working on cultural brands that serve passionate audiences
- Experience working on products at all stages of development
- Experience facilitating and working with creative professionals
- Organizational management skills
Riot has a focus on work/life balance, shown by our open paid time off policy, in addition to other perks such as flexible work schedules. We offer medical, dental, and life insurance, parental leave for you, your spouse/domestic partner and children, and a 401k with company match. Check out our benefits pages for more information.
Riot Games fosters a player and workplace experience that values teamwork embodied by the Summoner's Code and Community Code . Our culture embraces differences as a strength, and our values are the guiding principles for how we approach work. We are committed to putting diversity and inclusion (D&I) at the center of everything we do, and promoting a fair and collaborative culture where Rioters treat one another with dignity and respect. We encourage you to read more about our value of thriving together and our ongoing work to build the most inclusive company in Gaming .
Don’t forget to include a resume and cover letter. We receive a lot of applications, but we’ll notice a fun, well-written intro that shows us you take play seriously.
It is the policy of Riot Games Services Pte. Ltd. and each of its affiliates (collectively, “Riot Games”) to provide equal employment opportunities for employees and applicants for employment. Riot Games does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of age, race, gender, religion, marital status, family responsibilities, disability, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic pro
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.