13 days ago
Your life at Ubi:
As a Brand Director at Ubisoft Bucharest, you bring a market-perspective to production so that we deliver experiences grounded in consumer insights while maintaining the integrity of a creative vision.
You’re the ambassador for a video game, a representative of its community within its development team. You know our audience – and what they want. Your expertise influences the content that goes into a game as well as the way we communicate about it externally, inspiring players – both current and potential – to dive into our worlds.
Your main mission:
- Define the brand identity, its values and themes, positioning, target market, etc.
- Work closely with other core team members to discuss game concepts & long-term goals
- Develop the communication timeline, milestones, KPIs, and budgets
- Collaborate on marketing strategies and tactics (campaigns, events, sales, etc.) to build brand awareness and loyalty
- Team up with producers and other directors to review in-game content, ensuring that suggestions are aligned with what our community wants.
- Partner with the consumer research and community management teams to gather player insights + understand and address feedback and performance.
- Provide data-backed recommendations throughout production, bridging the market and the development team.
- Research and monitor market trends to identify exposure opportunities.
- Occasionally travel locally and abroad to meet with marketing and sales teams, visit co-dev studios, attend events, promote the brand, etc.
- Build and grow your brand team.
The professional value you bring:
- An undergraduate degree in Marketing, Business, or equivalent
- 10 years of brand or product marketing experience or related experience
- A deep understanding of the video game production process and entertainment trends
- Ability to translate analytical findings into actionable recommendations
- A highly creative, collaborative, and empathetic spirit
- A transparent approach to community management (you believe we have to do what we say and say what we do)
The personal value you bring:
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and presentation skills
- An entrepreneurial mindset (you can overcome obstacles and learn from mistakes)
- A (fiery) passion for the video game industry + motivation to adapt to its constantly evolving rhythm
Ubisoft’s 19.000 team members, working across more than 40 locations around the world, are bound by a common mission to enrich players’ lives with original and memorable gaming experiences. This ambition is very much embedded into our work here, at Ubisoft Romania, where we create games that reach millions of people worldwide. We’re working with top global Ubisoft studios on creating worlds that shape the entertainment industry - from Assassin’s Creed and Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon, to Watch Dogs, Just Dance and other exciting projects, yet to be announced. We are driven by the work we do and inspired by the fun we have while doing it!
We’re an equal opportunity employer and we believe that diverse backgrounds and perspectives are key to creating worlds where both players and teams can thrive and express themselves.
The production team is very diverse in specialties, and this makes all the magic happen. Together, they create amazing worlds that take entertainment to the next level.
Find us on Facebook, Instagram & LinkedIn, see how we do things, how we like to have fun and join us!
At Ubisoft Bucharest, we create games that reach millions of people worldwide. We’re working with top global Ubisoft studios on projects that shape the entertainment industry.From Assassin’s Creed and Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon, to Watch Dogs, Just Dance and many others – join us in creating the next big titles in gaming.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.