3 days ago
Every day, tens of millions of people come to Roblox to explore, create, play, learn, and connect with friends in 3D immersive digital experiences– all created by our global community of developers and creators.
At Roblox, we’re building the tools and platform that empower our community to bring any experience that they can imagine to life. Our vision is to reimagine the way people come together, from anywhere in the world, and on any device. We’re on a mission to connect a billion people with optimism and civility, and looking for amazing talent to help us get there.
A career at Roblox means you’ll be working to shape the future of human interaction, solving unique technical challenges at scale, and helping to create safer, more civil shared experiences for everyone.
As a Brand Designer at Roblox, you'll create new visual assets that aim to bring the brand to life across all our marketing, music, event and business development programs. You will produce eye-catching designs that can inspire millions of fans across the world, while also developing creative elements to support many business opportunities. Your teamwork, project management skills, and passion for design and technology will help as we embark on our mission to bring millions of people together through shared experiences.
- Partner with multiple team members across the organization to build brand marketing, digital design, social marketing and communications design.
- Maintain and expand our brand identity to ensure design consistency on many marketing, events and business development needs.
- Work together with a collaborative team to provide engaging visual designs that achieve our goals and make a difference for our company and millions of Roblox fans.
- You will report to the Global Creative Director
- Experienced: You have at least 5 years of design experience with a portfolio that expresses conceptual thinking mixed with meticulous design execution. Your skill set should be a potent mix of conceptual thinking, graphic design, visual design, digital design, typography, identity design, and ads.
- A digital artist: You have proficiency with creation in a wide range of software, including Figma, Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop), Google Slides, and Keynote.
- Craft obsessed: You place a high value on creating your work, focusing on quality over quantity of ideas produced.
- Thoughtful and resilient: You understand that great ideas aren't developed on the first go-around, and enjoy iterating with others with the goal of translating complex ideas into simple solutions.
For roles that are based at our headquarters in San Mateo, CA: The starting base pay for this position is as shown below. The actual base pay is dependent upon a variety of job-related factors such as professional background, training, work experience, location, business needs and market demand. Therefore, in some circumstances, the actual salary could fall outside of this expected range. This pay range is subject to change and may be modified in the future. All full-time employees are also eligible for equity compensation and for benefits.
Annual Salary Range
$162,890 — $219,550 USD
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
- Industry-leading compensation package
- Excellent medical, dental, and vision coverage
- A rewarding 401k program
- Flexible vacation policy
- Roflex - Flexible and supportive work policy
- Roblox Admin badge for your avatar
- At Roblox HQ:
- Free catered lunches five times a week and several fully stocked kitchens with unlimited snacks
- Onsite fitness center and fitness program credit
- Annual CalTrain Go Pass
Roblox provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.