This job might no longer be available.
Brand Experience Design Lead
San Francisco, CA
6 months ago
Launched in 2011, Twitch is a global community that comes together each day to create multiplayer entertainment: unique, live, unpredictable experiences created by the interactions of millions. We bring the joy of co-op to everything, from casual gaming to world-class esports to anime marathons, music, and art streams. Twitch also hosts TwitchCon, where we bring everyone together to celebrate, learn, and grow their personal interests and passions. We’re always live at Twitch. Stay up to date on all things Twitch on LinkedIn , Twitter and on our Blog .
About the Role
As a Brand Experience Design Lead you’ll manage and design projects that bring the Twitch universe into the real-world. You’ll work in multiple creative mediums required to support a range of external and internal facing marketing programs.
You will help visualize the Twitch voice and values through experiential , product, and brand design. Your work will aid our narrative and create unique connections and experiences with our community.
You will function within the Brand Design Team reporting to the Director of Brand Experience and interface closely with marketing, events, partnerships, and other teams to create and deliver unique design solutions to complex problems.
- Inspire new ways of thinking that build upon the existing Twitch brand identity through visual comps, sketches, mood-boards, renders, and illustrations
- Create and support development, execution , and production of creative concepts on a wide range of projects (events, trade shows, packaging, off-line brand activations etc. )
- Concept and design Twitch merchandise for internal (swag) and external (retail) programs
- Understand new technologies and how they can enhance our brand narrative through experiential design
- Provide design concepts－from initial briefing through final delivery
- Manage relationships and communication with clients while managing complex projects
- Oversee and support installation of offline activations
- 5+ years of agency, in-house or start-up design experience
- Experience in interior or environmental design
- Outstanding visual design skills in typography, composition, branding, layout, and interactive design
- A fascination with innovation and technology and a solid understanding of creative print production processes and environmental substrates
- Familiarity with architectural construction plans (scale, plan view, elevations , etc. )
- Comfortable iterating quickly and communicating ideas across different levels of fidelity
- Strong Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator skills
- Familiar with SketchUp, Auto CAD, 3D Studio Max
- Merchandise design experience
- General Video Games Knowledge
- Medical, Dental, Vision & Disability Insurance
- Maternity & Parental Leave
- Flexible PTO
- Commuter Benefits
- Amazon Employee Discount
- Monthly Contribution & Discounts for Wellness Related Activities & Programs (e.g., gym memberships, off-site massages , etc. )
- Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner Served Daily
- Free Snacks & Beverages
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Twitch. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.