Brand Design Lead
12 days ago
We're looking for a passionate and experienced creative designer who will help us bring our AAA game IP to market in addition to helping craft our company’s brand.
As our new Brand Design Lead at Build A Rocket Boy, you will work cross functionally with multiple teams to ensure our visual brand vision is brought to life consistently and with style. Reporting to the Brand Director, you’ll be responsible for directing the visual styling of our brand, both internally and externally. If you’re a team player who’s had direct experience building brands for print, digital, and motion platforms we want to hear from you.
- Concepts, sketches, and designs visual content for the Build A Rocket Boy brand, websites, newsletters, and marketing collateral (letterheads, business cards, templates, blogs, ads, social posts, event materials, and presentation decks).
- Creates wireframes and story/mood-boards to establish a foundation for visual design concepts.
- Helps build and edit video content to be used internally and externally.
- Partners directly with other leads to brainstorm and concept ideas swiftly and thoughtfully.
- Works closely with brand and marketing to ensure on-brand execution and on-time deliverables.
- Collaborates with the web team to oversee the implementation of designs on multiple sites.
- Communicate effectively and efficiently with all necessary teams regarding project management, scheduling, status updates, and delivery of assets.
- Presents clearly and professionally in written or verbal form to stakeholders and partners.
- A thoughtfully presented portfolio, showing the ability to think conceptually and strategically in both motion and still design.
- 7-10 years of professional design experience, with an emphasis on digital formats.
- BA/BS degree in graphic design, media arts, illustration, animation, or related field; or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Mastery of general design principles such as colour pallets, typography, composition, scale, etc.
- Effectively manage time, prioritize tasks and work within deadlines.
- Ability to grasp multiple design requirements with careful attention to detail.
- Proficiency using Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign), Sketch, and InvisionApp as-well-as PowerPoint.
- Skilled in video and photography editing.
- Experience working on brand and marketing teams.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced and evolving environment.
Build A Rocket Boy is developing EVERYWHERE; an experience with a breadth of unimaginable gameplay adventure.
We are a mix of industry leading veterans whose credits include some of the best selling and most loved games of all time. We’re a creative digital entertainment studio with an open and progressive methodology, dedicated to delivering games of the highest calibre possible.
If you want to feel comfortable, inspired, and appreciated in your work pursuits then come join us. We have offices in Edinburgh, Budapest and consider WFH candidates.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.