Brand Creative Director
4 days ago
As a Brand Creative Director you will help define creative strategy for CD PROJEKT RED’s brands (Witcher, Cyberpunk, future IP’s) and the company's general brand identity. You will be at the heart of generating ideas and bringing them to life so that CDPR brands can be perceived as something unique worldwidely.
Developing a deep understanding of our game-centered IP's and maintaining coherent & consistent brand communications by:
- working closely with internal stakeholders on defining brand strategy goals, shaping creative strategy & brand guidelines,
- developing actionable initiatives and creative concepts based on the brand strategy objectives,
- identifying brand opportunities based on marketing data analysis and plans,
- communicating vision & underlying strategy to teams across the organization,
- translating complex ideas into compelling audience experience,
- ensuring a cohesive artistic vision across all assets and franchise projects,
- bringing creative asset briefs supporting brand strategy plans,
- guiding cross-functional teams of graphic designers, copywriters, social-media experts, photographers/videographers, production artists and project managers in the strategic development,
- providing craft mentorship and creative direction to accelerate team capabilities and growth,
- supporting an on-time creative execution of various pipelines,
- supporting, guiding and feedbacking external teams,
- working closely with Creative Leads and Game IP Directors,
- reporting to VP Global Brand Marketing Director.
- 10 years’ experience in a similar role in gaming or entertainment industry or at an ad agency,
- 5 years’ experience leading creative teams,
- Experience in projects related to building or growing global brands,
- A deep understanding of the gaming/entertainment industry and ability to transform this knowledge into the brand strategy,
- A proven track record of mentoring and motivating teams,
- Experience writing scripts & marketing copy for both narrative & commercial projects,
- Superb presentation, writing and communication skills,
- Familiarity with Miro, Google Suite, Microsoft Office tools & some proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite software.
- Understanding of various creative pipelines,
- A collaborative approach,
- Well organized and comfortable with fast turnarounds,
- Fluency in English.
Nice to have:
- Keeping your finger on the pulse of the trends in the world of games, film, art, design and music.
This job requires relocation to Warsaw, PL.
Working mode: in-office a in hybrid or full-time capacity.
- Relocation package – flight ticket, company apartment for your first month, relocating your pet, shipping your belongings: it’s all covered.
- Relocation assistance — processing your legalization operations for you, assistance with finding residence, tax settlements - all you need to feel right at home is taken care of.
- Polish lessons for foreign employees — and for your spouse or partner, too.
- Paid Leave — from 20 to 26 days of holiday for every team member per year, paid sick leave, and paid maternity & paternity leave.
Health & Well-being
- Private medical healthcare — a selection of medical plans with dental care to choose from, which are also accessible for your partner and relatives.
- Health checks — tests and vaccinations at the studio as well as professional advice and guidance from a specialist doctor.
- Psychological care — free mental health support and various well-being webinars.
- Multisport card — gain access to a wide number of sporting and fitness facilities across the city.
Perks & Professional Growth
- Flexible working hours — start your workday anytime between 8:00 and 10:00 AM.
- Trainings, lectures and courses — internal workshops, external training for each employee, ‘Meet a star’ events, knowledge-sharing initiatives, online tutorials, and e-learning classes are all available.
- REDs have access to the cafeteria platform through which they can receive subscription benefits, additional medical packages or vouchers and codes to shops and cinemas.
- Merch — gifts for newborn rebels and regular chances to nab some cool swag!
- A welcome pack filled with goodies — to help you feel right at home once you join the team.
Social Activities & Life in the Office
- Dog-friendly office — dog owner? Bring your pooch with you and look after them while working! There’s always a furry friend or two to meet at the studio.
- Social events — we host regular gatherings at the studio where we can all unwind, play games, and just have some fun together.
- Healthy selections — organic fruit, snacks, muesli, organic honey, vegan milk, and specialty coffee are all at your disposal around the studio. Enjoy!
- Truly international working environment — a chance to meet and work with a diverse selection of people from all around the world.
To create revolutionary, story-driven RPGs which go straight to the hearts of gamers — this is our mission. As a driven team of talented professionals from all around the globe, we want to earn our place as one of the world’s top video-game developers, push narrative boundaries, and build unforgettable stories that set and redefine the standards for the genre.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.