Brand Content Manager
16 days ago
With three studios and multiple projects in active development, it’s safe to say that IOI is growing. With that growth, we need someone to orchestrate our studio brand in a way that aligns with our existing culture, recruitment ambitions, and will combine awareness of our past with the exciting plans that we have for the future. That is why we're looking for an experienced Brand Content Manager to define and execute IO Interactive's voice, style and communication, to promote our studio and employer brand internationally. It is important that you have a thorough understanding of how important employer branding is for IOI to become a highly desirable studio internationally, and can also bring innovative ideas to HR on how to achieve that.
You will also own and drive the content strategy from concept to publishing, tracking the progress and finding new ways for improving our strategy. You are great at finding stories that that peel back the curtains on our culture, and show why IO Interactive, being a AAA, multi-project and international studio is one of the most attractive places to be in the games industry. At the same time, you are willing to roll up your sleeves and be the main content creator for the plan you were the key player in setting up, for websites, social media, conferences, fairs, events, universities, and other ongoing recruitment activities.
You will be part of our Marketing team, and work in close collaboration with HR. You will get to streamline the communication between these two stakeholders, who can't wait to have you on board! Sounds good? Great! Here are the specs:
What you will do:
- Define and execute the IOI brand communication and content strategy, to reflect our studio culture, most attractive points and our competitive advantages.
- Create and publish digital media and video content, including written posts and articles, for our company website and social media platforms, to promote the studio and employer brand.
- Collaborate with our Copenhagen, Malmö and Barcelona studios on location branding, to find ways of using local market and industry opportunities for each studio's brand awareness.
- Take on public relations activities and collaborate with news agencies/events in providing press content for all of our studios.
- Join speakers from IOI for different events, career fairs, conferences and create on-the-spot content for social media (streaming, live stories and photos).
- Proactively keep up to date with industry trends and updates, to generate new strategic ideas for content and how to apply them.
- Respond to unforeseen opportunities for branding, through ad-hoc planning and creation of content, either through studio updates or by events in the wider gaming industry
The Marketing team you will join is energetic, fun, passionate and experts in how the game industry works. There is a lot of room for creative freedom. At the same time, the team is also highly collaborative, where everyone's input is valuable and listened to. Your other stakeholder, the HR team, is open, full of ideas and knows our candidates and talent needs in and out, and cannot wait to be guided by someone like you in making those ideas become reality.
Who you are:
We would love it if you had:
- You have 3-5 years experience as a Communications Manager, with content creation responsibility.
- You have created and driven the main communication strategy, from start to finish, for at least one international company, as part of a marketing team.
- You have excellent proficiency with Adobe InDesign, Illustrator, Premiere Pro, Photoshop, and other tools for content creation.
- You also have creative copywriting skills to support the creation of visual content.
- You have thorough understanding of how important employer branding is for IOI to become a highly desirable studio internationally, and attract the right talent.
- Excellent English writing and speaking skills. We are a highly international studio, with a worldwide audience and brand.
- You have a friendly personality, strong communication skills, and have collaborated with multiple stakeholders in strategy creation and approval.
- You have content work showcases that you can add to your application.
- You are professional, reliable, and occasionally funny.
Who we are:
- A passion for video games and the entertainment industry.
- Work showcases.
IO Interactive is a team, above all. If you join our studio, expect to be encouraged, listened to and have your efforts and insightful impact recognized and valued. We take pride in the friendly haven we built at IOI, and we expect you to take part in cultivating that. We are also highly international, with over 30 nationalities working in our Copenhagen, Malmö and Barcelona studios. We also have a reputation for being a very friendly workplace with highly talented people. That is why the members we welcome in our team never fail to integrate, and are supported, valued and listened to at all times. We are dedicated to quality and have fun while doing it. We welcome you to join us and do the same.
The position is open in our Copenhagen studio. Please apply with your CV, Motivation letter and work showcases (links or files), in English. We are looking forward to hearing from you! If you have any questions regarding this role please reach out to Marina, at email@example.com.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.