7 days ago
Moon Active is one of the world's fastest-growing mobile game companies, providing entertainment to millions of active users across the universe. The company is headquartered in the heart of Tel Aviv.
We're looking for a talented Bookkeeper to join our growing finance team.
As a Bookkeeper, you will be responsible for maintaining financial records, managing Priority, invoices, and tax payments, overseeing bank reconciliations on a weekly basis, and cash disbursements.
- Managing the foreign vendors
- Recording A/P invoices
- Prepare and manage month-end and mid-month payments
- Expenses reimbursement and travel expenses reports
- Record credit card transactions, invoices, payments and monthly reconciliation
- Assist with month-end closing and other projects as needed
- Level 1-2 Bookkeeping diploma- A Must
- 2 years of bookkeeping experience- A Must
- High-level of English (writing, reading, and speaking)
- Experience with Priority ERP software - advantage
- Previous experience in a high-tech company and multi-currency environment - advantage
- Basic skills in Microsoft Excel