15 days ago
Voodoo is a tech company that creates mobile games and apps. With 6 billions downloads and over 300 million monthly active users, Voodoo is the #1 mobile publisher worldwide.
The company is one of the most impressive examples of hypergrowth in the ecosystem, backed by Goldman Sachs, Tencent, and GBL. Deciding to expand its portfolio of products further, Voodoo has more recently announced its investment in blockchain technology to bring blockchain games to mobile users. Voodoo is now a team of over 600 employees worldwide, we’re looking for talented individuals from across the globe to come and entertain the world with us.
What will be your main challenges?
- Play an active development role in the blockchains solutions offered to our partner studios, from SDK development to integration.
- Work actively with our partner studios to answer their web3/ blockchain questions and implement with them the most suitable solutions to suit their needs.
- Evaluate and challenge blockchain third-party solutions to improve the blockchain services used by our partner studios.
- Take full ownership of your work, bringing creativity and helpfulness to the workplace every day
- Think big and consistently deliver innovation while solving complex problems
- Bring cutting edge technology into varied problem domains as a member of a high-performing self-organized team
What do we expect?
- Backend / Software development background, i.e. 3 years experience minimum
- Past projets portfolio on Blockchain technologies.
- Experience in Web3 technologies and methods of deploying smart contracts
- Strong proficiency at troubleshooting Tech but also business-related issues
- Expertise in Unity/C# and API automation is a strong plus
- Eagerness to develop new skills and explore new problem spaces on a daily basis
- Familiarity with Solidity, Rust, Cryptography, and Agile Development
What is your team about?
You will be part of the Blockchain Gaming Team, working alongside the Blockchain Gaming team and the VP Engineering, and work hand in hand with teams from partnering studios and Blockchain third-parties to build the best blockchain-based solutions.
Does this sound like it was written with you in mind? Excellent! Put in your application and let's discuss the possibilities!
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.