This job might no longer be available.
22 days ago
At Improbable, we believe that the next revolution in entertainment and society will come from massive virtual worlds. They will create new economies and opportunities globally, changing not just how we play, but how we work and relate to each other. That’s why we’ve made it our mission to build the next generation of technologies for online multi-user games and simulations.
At Improbable, you are surrounded by people who want to improve everything and everyone around them, and who compel you to improve yourself. We’re motivated by the fulfillment of solving hard problems to achieve something profound and transformative.
We’re looking for a talented Blockchain Analyst to work within our new Metaverse team. You will help define a new set of crypto assets orientated around our new Metaverse. You will be integral to our approach to the investor community and influence many of our key strategic decisions.
As a Blockchain analyst, you will be a key subject matter expert enabling Improbables Metaverse vision. You will use your passion for blockchain technologies to drive the strategy around our crypto assets. You will use your analytical skills to help us make the correct decisions with our strategy. You will help drive how we go to market with our investor audience.
Improbable is redefining the virtual worlds industry. You will be at the centre of the creation of crypto economies around this technology. We expect you to help us redefine what crypto economies look like in the Metaverse.
Area of impact:
- A Research and modeling background (qualitative and quantitative, in a business or academic environment)Obsession with the future of blockchain technology, web3, and low-level protocol development
- Strong knowledge of blockchain technology, different protocols, networks, assets and ecosystems, cryptoeconomics, and related industry trends
- Ability to explain complex concepts in simple terms to a non-technical audience
- Excellent analytical writing, editing, critical thinking, communication and presentation skills
- Ability to analyse on-chain data, synthesis and present insights
- Ability to work in a fast-moving environment, self-starter
- Ability to synthesize complex topics and provide concise summaries for readers.
We'd like to hear from you if you identify with the following:
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
- Previous expertise and/or personal interest in a particular sector within the industry including but not limited to Defi, developing crypto-asset frameworks, Gaming, the Metaverse, NFTs, CeFi, complex technology products, monetary Assets, investor relations