Level Ex is an award-winning game studio creating industry-leading mobile, AR, and VR games for doctors. The company uses video game technology and cognitive neuroscience to capture the challenges of medical practice—engaging large audiences of practicing physicians with medical apps that feature ultra-realistic virtual patients. Through using state-of-the-art visual effects and game design methodologies, we’re revolutionizing the way physicians keep up-to-speed about disease presentations, challenging cases, the latest surgical techniques, and new medical devices and drug therapies to stay sharp in their specialties.
Level Ex has grown exponentially in just three years, hiring top talent from the video games industry, the digital health ecosystem, and leading medical institutions. Our clients include major pharmaceutical, biotech, and medical device companies including Baxter, Pfizer, Merck, and Medtronic, as well as leading medical associations.
We’re now looking for a Biomedical Solutions Specialist Intern to support our Medical Team. This internship will be renewable, paid, and should be applicable for academic credit in conjunction with your academic institution where applicable.
What You'll Be Doing With Us
- Review and categorize medical content across diseases, conditions, procedures, and other interventions
- Conduct research in conjunction with the lead biomedical solutions specialist on a product or specialty to align with company goals and objectives
- Track active and future research projects with leads and actively participate in external and internal facing discussions when needed.
- Work with a team of physician advisors, clinical, and content experts to gather ongoing medical information for product and/or specialty research.
- Attend internal medical meetings and readily update teams on ongoing projects.
- Other research related duties as assigned
Who We Want To Meet
- Bachelor’s degree and/or pursuing a Masters/PhD/MD in healthcare or related field.
- 1 to 2 years of the relevant job or college experience
- Experience in clinical, translational, or bench research
- Excellent time management and verbal/written English communication skills
- Proven communication skills with experience communicating with clinicians and internal teams in multiple disciplines.
- Analytical problem solver and able to alert leadership of issues where appropriate
- Literature search abilities
- Experience with curriculum design and educational objective development
- Experience using Google’s G Suite (Gmail, Calendar, Docs, Sheets, Drive, Forms, etc.)
How We Make You Happy
- River North loft workspace convenient to public transportation, and plenty of nearby food options
- Unlimited cold brew and gourmet coffee, kombucha, Bevi sparkling water, and craft beer
- Full kitchen and food options including breakfast, and both healthy and comfort snacks
- Team after-hours events, like Board Game Night
How To Apply
For the fastest consideration please send us your resume along with a cover letter detailing why you’re an excellent fit for this role. We look forward to hearing from you and exploring the possibilities.
Level Ex is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE).
No Agencies or recruiters, please.
Candidates must be authorized to work and accept new employment in the U.S.
We are currently unable to accept resumes from foreign countries without a sponsored visa.