This job might no longer be available.
Bilingual (Spanish or Portuguese/English) Support Representative
3 months ago
Ubisoft Support Representatives provide friendly, personable, professional, and well-written support to customers and players including but not limited to technical, payment, and account support in an in-bound web ticket and chat only environment. Ubisoft support representatives are experts in internal troubleshooting procedures and practices and are able to communicate these with full confidence while supporting Ubisoft’s mission of “Player First”.
Pay Rate: $14.00 hourly
Location: Must work in-office at Morrisville, NC, US location (no telecommuting).
Core Hours: 12pm-9pm, flexibility needed, weekend availability (Sat & Sun) required
- Fluent in written English and Spanish or Brazilian Portuguese
- 1+ years contact center environment
- Able to work in the US without sponsorship
- Knowledge and understanding of customer service principles and best practices
- Ability to sit for extended periods of time
- Availability to work a flexible schedule (varying days and hours)
- Ability to write clearly and accurately following conventional rules for grammar, mechanics, and spelling.
- Proficient use of PC including but not limited to, use of dual monitors and demonstrated typing efficiency and accuracy.
- Rudimentary knowledge of computer systems and gaming platforms
- Follow established protocols to resolve account, technical, and payment, related issues to the player’s satisfaction meeting all deadlines assigned, ensuring that support is consistent across all teams.
- Participate enthusiastically in training and development activates when requested to further improve the overall knowledge of the CRC.
- Provide informed support to players by staying up to date on game information, latest patch information, and industry related news which impacts support.
Personal Skills Required
- Display reliable attendance and punctuality, meeting the attendance policies in place, In order to ensure complete coverage of all channels.
- Accepts, provides, and implements, feedback in a professional and courteous manner in order to improve personal performance and the performance of the CRC.
- Demonstrates Self-directed focus and provides an outstanding support experience to players by self-imposing high standards for success in alignment with established standards.
- Builds relationships with coworkers and customers by accepting and welcoming diversity of knowledge, capabilities, insights, and backgrounds. Working effectively with individuals of contrasting or variant backgrounds.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.