This job might no longer be available.
Bilingual Polish/English Customer Service Representative (Video Games) - REMOTE
19 days ago
Established over 20 years ago, Keywords Player Support is one of Keywords Studios' fastest-growing Service Lines, dedicated to offering the best customer service in the games industry. We’re Pioneers and Leaders, always looking to allow equally awesome people a way into the premier international space of gaming companies and publishers. We help the world’s greatest game development studios provide technical assistance to their players, while they work hard to develop stunning game experiences, including MMOs, AAA blockbusters, indie gems and mobile hits.
We're currently looking for eager and enthusiastic Polish-speaking Customer Support Representative, with English fluency as well being highly-desirable.
What you’ll be doing:
- Provide superb Customer Support experience, assisting them with issues they encounter and tackling product-related questions.
- Use your investigative skills and troubleshoot customers’ queries via a ticketing system and calls.
- Collaboration is key - take initiative by assisting internal teams with project-related requests. Enjoy continuous interaction with the client's development team. You might be the voice of the product, but you're also their ear on the ground.
What we are looking for:
- C1-C2 Polish mastery, with an emphasis on verbal communication skills.
- Keywords is an international and multilingual company, so English is our common language for communication. We expect candidates to feel comfortable using English on a daily basis.
- You know your way around either MS Office or Google Suite apps.
- Previous experience in Customer Service (remote or on-site/retail) is a plus but not essential, as full training is provided.
- Available to work full-time, 5 days a week with a schedule that includes weekend-days (Saturday and Sunday).
- Available to work on the night shift (Polish, local time).
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
- An insider's view into the gaming industry, with lots of growth potential.
- Employment contract with the option of private medical care and shared-cost coverage for your MultiSport card.
- Life insurance.
- We're proud of our friendly and inclusive atmosphere. You're more than free to enjoy video games with your colleagues in our chill-out zone.
- Employee referral program - make an impact by inviting your friends to become a fellow Keywordian.
- Virtual company parties.
- If you come to the office, take advantage of our free bike parking. We're eco-conscious!
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic and as Keywords prioritizes the health of everyone, you are welcome to work from home. If you prefer the office, you'll get to enjoy the awesome Katowice campus. We even have a lake!
Our recruitment process is fully online and remote. Keep in mind all eligible candidates will be asked to take our Language Assessment to better evaluate their written skills.
Sound interesting? We can’t wait to hear from you!