20 days ago
Job Title:Benefits Specialist
Job Title: Benefits Specialist
Reporting To: Sr. Manager, Benefits
Activision Blizzard plays a centralized role in the creation of epic entertainment by supporting our interactive gaming brands and studios with a diverse range of career opportunities across corporate functions such as Marketing, Communications, Legal, Human Resources, Finance and Supply Chain.
Our highly progressive Benefits team is looking for a Benefits Specialist to provide administrative support and expertise in a range of Benefits administrative and department operations support activities.
Priorities can often change in a fast-paced environment like ours, so this role includes, but is not limited to, the following accountabilities:
- Support the management of our HR Support Desk for Benefits by updating and maintaining self-service knowledgebase articles and updates to the Benefits website.
- Provide issue resolution for HR Support Desk tickets from employees, managers, and HR.
- Provide issues resolution for questions regarding benefit eligibility and enrollment, benefit questions and problem resolution.
- Respond to SupportDesk tickets and emails sent to the Benefits inbox – delegating when appropriate.
- Act as liaison with benefit vendors for day-to-day problem-solving
- Lead and supervise the Benefits Department documents to ensure they are complete, organized and in compliance with retention requirements.
- Supervise all Benefit projects and be responsible for the updates to the project trackers
- Ensure employee benefit programs are administered in compliance with policies, plan documents and state and federal regulations.
- Provide administrative support for Wellbeing programs
- Process employee eligibility changes and input in HRIS, triggering enrollment or discontinuance of benefits.
- Review audit reports in HRIS system to make vital updates
- Manage manual vendor file uploads
- Add recent new hires to upcoming new hire orientation sessions and assist with orientations, partnering with the Senior Benefit Specialist.
- Process Evidence of Insurability approvals and denials through HRIS systems
- Consistently refer to current policies to ensure administrative practices are aligned with ERISA, HIPAA, FMLA, ADA and other regulations.
- Outstanding communication skills with a proven background of success in responding to employee inquiries and issue resolution
- In-depth knowledge of daily benefit administration
- Experience and ability to run HRIS functions as they relate to benefits
- Knowledge of laws pertaining to employee benefits (e.g., ERISA, HIPAA, IRS Section 125, FMLA/ADA, etc.)
- PC skills such as MS Office including Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint. and HRIS (Workday a plus)
Knowledge & Skills
- Ability to keep matters confidential
- Attention to detail; multi-tasking skills; excellent time-management skills
- Ability to work independently with minimal direction
- Flexibility and adaptability in a fluid and constantly evolving environment
- Willingness to do more than basic job requirements as needed
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in Benefit Administration
We love hearing from anyone who is enthusiastic about changing the games industry. Not sure you meet all qualifications? Let us decide! Research shows that women and members of other under-represented groups tend to not apply to jobs when they think they may not meet every qualification, when, in fact, they often do! We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment and strongly encourage you to apply.
We are committed to working with and providing reasonable assistance to individuals with physical and mental disabilities. If you are a disabled individual requiring an accommodation to apply for an open position, please email your request to email@example.com General employment questions cannot be accepted or processed here. Thank you for your interest.
Activision Blizzard, Inc. (NASDAQ: ATVI), is one of the world's largest and most successful interactive entertainment companies and is at the intersection of media, technology and entertainment. We are home to some of the most beloved entertainment franchises including Call of Duty ®, World of Warcraft® , Overwatch ®, Diablo ®, Candy Crush ™ and Bubble Witch ™. Our combined entertainment network delights hundreds of millions of monthly active users in 196 countries, making us the largest gaming network on the planet!
Our ability to build immersive and innovate worlds is only enhanced by diverse teams working in an inclusive environment. We aspire to have a culture where everyone can thrive in order to connect and engage the world through epic entertainment. We provide a suite of benefits that promote physical, emotional and financial well-being for ‘Every World’ - we’ve got our employees covered!
The videogame industry and therefore our business is fast-paced and will continue to evolve. As such, the duties and responsibilities of this role may be changed as directed by the Company at any time to promote and support our business and relationships with industry partners.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status, among other characteristics.
We provide a suite of benefits that promote physical, emotional and financial well-being for ‘Every World’ - we’ve got our employees covered! Subject to eligibility requirements, the Company offers comprehensive benefits including:
- Medical, dental, vision, health savings account or health reimbursement account, healthcare spending accounts, dependent care spending accounts, life and AD&D insurance, disability insurance;
- 401(k) with Company match, tuition reimbursement, charitable donation matching;
- Paid holidays and vacation, paid sick time, floating holidays, compassion and bereavement leaves, parental leave;
- Mental health & wellbeing programs, fitness programs, free and discounted games, and a variety of other voluntary benefit programs like supplemental life & disability, legal service, ID protection, rental insurance, and others;
- If the Company requires that you move geographic locations for the job, then you may also be eligible for relocation assistance.
Eligibility to participate in these benefits may vary for part time and temporary full-time employees and interns with the Company. You can learn more by visiting https://www.benefitsforeveryworld.com/ .In the U.S., the standard base pay range for this role is $26.83 - $49.63 Hourly. These values reflect the expected base pay range of new hires across all U.S. locations. Ultimately, your specific range and offer will be based on several factors, including relevant experience, performance, and work location. Your Talent Professional can share this role’s range details for your local geography during the hiring process. In addition to a competitive base pay, employees in this role may be eligible for incentive compensation. Incentive compensation is not guaranteed.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.