This job might no longer be available.
7 days ago
Unity Technologies is looking for a benefits professional with knowledge and experience coordinating various US and international employee benefit programs, and executing on core processes. We seek an individual to join us in building and delivering programs that provide our employees a seamless, service focused experience, allowing them to remain creative and productive in what they do best.
The right candidate for this job will need to be a self-starter who can jump in and contribute to the Benefits team on day one.
What you’ll be doing:
- Respond to employee benefits questions and assist with troubleshooting/researching to resolve various benefits or claim issues as they arise.
- Review and approve all benefits enrollments and transactions in Workday, ensuring accuracy of data, adequate documentation, and that enrollments meet all eligibility requirements.
- Stay abreast of Unity’s benefits program offerings and plan requirements. Maintain a deep understanding of how they work and ability to explain them clearly to others.
- Assist in planning and coordinating the annual Open Enrollment events (i.e., health fair and flu shot clinic) and process to facilitate timely benefits plan renewals and changes.
- Assist in administration of LOA program, tracking and employee communications.
What we’re looking for:
- Proven integrity, solid customer service orientation, and resourceful. Able to handle employee requests with patience, empathy and a problem-solving approach.
- Highly organized with the ability to manage different processes efficiently and with high degrees of accuracy and completeness.
- Capable of working independently and collaboratively in a fast-paced environment. Comfortable seeking answers when help is needed.
- Ability to handle confidential and highly sensitive information with good judgement, tact and discretion.
- 2-4 months experience supporting the Unity Benefits team.
You might also have:
- Undergraduate degree in Human Resources or equivalent work experience.
- Experience in HR or benefits administration in high touch environments.
- HRIS experience - knowledge of Workday is highly desired.
- Sound understanding of HR standard methodologies for compliance and records management
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Ability to work well with cross functional teams
- Strong organizational skills and detail oriented
Life at Unity
Unity is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
The company’s 1,400+ person research and development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than three billion times per month in 2019 on more than two billion unique devices. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.