19 days ago
PlayStation isn’t just the Best Place to Play — it’s also the Best Place to Work. Today, we’re recognized as a global leader in entertainment producing The PlayStation family of products and services including PlayStation®5, PlayStation®4, PlayStation®VR, PlayStation®Plus, acclaimed PlayStation software titles from PlayStation Studios, and more.
PlayStation also strives to create an inclusive environment that empowers employees and embraces diversity. We welcome and encourage everyone who has a passion and curiosity for innovation, technology, and play to explore our open positions and join our growing global team.
The PlayStation brand falls under Sony Interactive Entertainment, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Sony Corporation.
San Mateo, CA (hybrid/collab)
SIE is seeking a highly motivated, detail-oriented, analytical, innovative and customer-focused individual to join our amazing benefits team. The Benefits Analyst position will be responsible for day-to-day administration of US employee benefits programs, developing and implementing best in class solutions, managing assigned vendor relationships, participating in strategy and innovation sessions, owning and driving process improvements, assisting with open enrollment, supporting all aspects of the 401(k) and related retirement programs, and other project-based work as needed.
- Manage vendor relationships to ensure timely, accurate, and compliant administration of assigned benefit programs, including 401(k) and related retirement programs
- Participate in design, development, and implementation of new programs and proactively evaluate improvements to current programs
- Identify and drive process improvements and proactively refine the overall operations of the benefits function
- Create or manage reporting delivery and accuracy for assigned programs
- Support Open Enrollment, including benefit administration configuration and testing, benefit fair planning, employee communications drafting, employee intranet updates, and plan document review
- Act as a subject matter expert for escalation of employee benefits inquiries and complaints to ensure quick, equitable, courteous resolution
- Constantly evaluate current practices to find better ways to get the job done, innovate ways to solve problems, and employ a hands-on approach to benefits management
- Audit existing plans and programs to ensure compliance and update as legislative requirements are updated
- New Benefit and vendor file set-up and testing
- Experience in administering and auditing 401(k) files and resolving data issues
- Reconcile error reports from our vendors, identify root causes for errors and work with benefits administrator or HRIS to revise interface coding
- At least 3 years Benefits Administration experience
- Bachelor’s degree and/or equivalent work experience
- Ability to work in a team environment with a strong sense of urgency
- Strong vendor management, project management, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong customer service skills with a focus on employee education
- Knowledge of 401(k) and health and welfare benefit plan administration and management, ERISA, ACA, HIPAA and IRS regulations desired
- Experience with Benefits Administration platforms and Strong Excel skills; Workday experience a plus
- Ability to handle confidential employee information with discretion and good judgment
- Ability to collaborate with various internal and external stakeholders such as HR Concierge, finance, payroll, and HRIS
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
Equal Opportunity Statement:
Sony is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All persons will receive consideration for employment without regard to gender (including gender identity, gender expression and gender reassignment), race (including colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin), religion or belief, marital or civil partnership status, disability, age, sexual orientation, pregnancy or maternity, trade union membership or membership in any other legally protected category.
We strive to create an inclusive environment, empower employees and embrace diversity. We encourage everyone to respond.
PlayStation is a Fair Chance employer and qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records will be considered for employment.