Benefits Analyst (Remote)
10 days ago
The video games industry represents the pinnacle of interactive digital content. At Keywords, we are using our passion for games, technology and media to create a global services platform for video games and beyond. We aim to become the “go-to” provider of technical services. By working as their external development partner, we enable leading content creators and publishers to leverage our expertise and capacity across the lifecycle of interactive content. In doing so, we enable our clients who are operating in complex and fast-moving environments to remain lean and agile, and to focus on creating and monetizing the most engaging experiences. We are trusted and relied upon by many of the world’s leading video game companies to work alongside them during concept, development and live operations by leveraging the breadth and depth of our industry leading service lines every step of the way.
This position is a Work-From-Home arrangement.
To be considered, you must live in one of these states AR, AZ, CA, CO, FL, IL, MI, NV, NY, OR, TX, WA, WI.
This position operates in a high-pace environment, demands a deep level of analysis and attention to detail to evaluate, research and generate data to support the administration of Keywords’ Benefits Program for health, welfare and retirement; This individual will monitor weekly claims for their self-funded medical, dental and vision plan, detect discrepancies and conduct monthly billing and reconciliation. As a part of the Human Resources team, supports daily functions and longer-term initiatives that contribute to the overall well-being and improvement of our function. Reports to the Regional Compensation and Benefits Manager.
This is not an exhaustive list of functions, responsibilities may vary dependent on the need of the role and changing business environment.
- Compile, analyze and report data for the medical, dental and vision self-funded plan, including claims volume, utilization, and enrollments
- Ensure integrity and accuracy of benefits data through audits and reconciliation for self-billing invoices, correct discrepancies in coordination with Finance and vendors as required
- Partner with Broker of Record, insurance carriers and internal clients to ensure correct processing and administration of all the benefits coverages
- Report weekly and monthly data for cost allocation to Finance
- Process EDI and discrepancy reports to ensure accuracy in employee payroll deductions and COBRA rates
- Coordinate and facilitate compliance related matters, in partnership with external vendors, including (but not limited to) completion of Form 5500s, ACA filings, annual audits, and non-discrimination testing
- Manage the day-to-day benefits operations and programs (e.g., medical, dental, vision, life insurance plans, disability programs, retirement 401K, leaves and accommodations) providing customer service to employees
- Support annual benefits open enrollment process, to include employee communications, prepare benefit plan materials, coordinate timelines and address employee questions
- May perform other duties as assigned in the human resources department
- 2+ years of experience in benefits administration (medical self-funded preferred)
- Associate of Science (A.S.) or an Associate in Applied Science (A.A.S.) degree in Business Management or equivalent
- Working knowledge of benefit programs, HR regulations and laws (i.e. ADA, FLSA, ERISA, ACA, COBRA, IRC, medical, dental, FSA, HSA, LADD, LTD, STD, 401K, and wellness programs)
- Proficiency in Excel, Microsoft Office Suite, and benefits administration systems
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills, attention to detail and reporting, customer service oriented
Exempt position, working 5 days per week, with the flexibility to support locations on Pacific Time. Available to work additional hours as required to fulfill the requirements of the role. This may include extended shifts and occasional weekend work.
- Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
- Must be able to lift up to 15 pounds at a time.
- Medical, Dental, Vision benefits
- Voluntary Long-term / Short-term Disability
- 401K w/ company match
- Work alongside dynamic individuals in the gaming industry
- Work within a company with upward career growth opportunities
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.