This job might no longer be available.
Backend Web Developer - [Ubisoft Club] (f/m/d)
Düsseldorf NRW de
5 days ago
In order to continue delivering a highly qualitative and innovative game experience we are looking for a
Web Developer - Backend
Being a Web Developer Backend in the Ubisoft Club -
The Ubisoft Club is hiring a web-services engineer interested in creating optimized and scalable backend solutions driving engaging web experiences for mobile, web and console. More specifically, the Ubisoft Club is looking for a talented developer that, within a versatile team of engineers, artists, designers and test-specialists, would take an active role in creating and evolving the Ubisoft Club’s features and backend.
Ubi Club - https://club.ubisoft.com/en-US/
- A Bachelor’s degree in computer science or engineering;
- A minimum of 3 years experience in RESTful API back-end development (.NET);
- Experience with high-load back-end development - 10K cps;
- Excellent capacity in database modeling;
- Expertise in database and web-service optimizations;
- Solid experience with load testing;
- Excellent problem-solving capability;
- Able to proactively express ideas in person and in writing;
- Good ability to understand requirements;
- Detail-oriented, structured and iterative working methodology;
- Autonomy in the organization of the work;
- Comfortable in an environment where teamwork is essential.
- RESTful microservices
- Client / Server architecture
- Event-driven architecture
- NET Core
- Docker & Docker Swarm
- Open Stack
- Elastic Search
- Proficiency with Visual Studio or similar IDEs
Really nice to have
- AWS hands-on experience
- Relocation Support: We offer financial support in form of a cash allowance and assistance with accommodation search and settle-in support via our relocation partner, for international candidates we offer visa assistance.
- 26 days paid vacation per year. Additionally, you will get half a day off on Christmas Eve and New Year’s Eve and approximately 11 bank holidays in the NRW region.
- Flexible Working Hours: We have core working times between 10:00 AM – 04:00 PM and the distribution of the other hours is up to you.
- Company Pension Scheme. We offer an attractive scheme through salary sacrificing in which the employer also matches contributions
- Up to 350€ childcare support per child per month. In addition, we also offer 5 ‘care for ill children days’ per child per year.
- Discounted Games. We regularly order Ubisoft Games for super cheap prices for our employees.
- Gym Subsidy. We contribute 50% (up to a maximum amount of 25€) towards the monthly cost of a gym membership of your choice.
- Lunch & Breakfast Service. Enjoy fresh discounted meals each day.
- Monthly Mobility Budget. 80€ per month that can be used on bicycle lease, parking spot rental or public transportation ticket.
- Our Ubisoft Blue Byte Academy offers multiple opportunities for you to discover your full potential and develop yourself in various areas.
- English and German classes for free. Main language in the studio is English.
- Free fresh Fruit, Coffee, Tea and Water. Enjoy fresh fruit and beverages in our office.
Ubisoft is a leading producer, publisher and distributor of interactive entertainment products worldwide and has grown considerably through a strong and diversified line-up of products and partnerships. Ubisoft has development studios in 28 countries and sells video games in more than 55 countries around the globe. We are committed to delivering high-quality, cutting-edge video game titles to players. In our German studios in Mainz, Düsseldorf and Berlin, we are working on brands like “Anno”, “Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six Siege”, "Far Cry", James Cameron's "Avatar", "Beyond Good and Evil 2", “Ubisoft Escape Games", “The Settlers” and many more.