Backend Engineer, Reach Extension
6 days ago
The Unity Monetization team in Helsinki builds large-scale, high-throughput distributed systems that serve our mission-critical deep learning models to participate in real-time bidding at various mobile ad networks. Every day, we deliver content to hundreds of millions of users and process terabytes of data.
Now we are looking for a Backend Engineer to join our growing team! In our cross-functional team, you will help us build large-scale services with high availability and low latency, and take ownership of our infrastructure. Unity’s vast game monetization ecosystem provides you with unique opportunities to make a great impact.
- Design, develop, and deploy large-scale backend services with high availability, low latency, and scalability
- Take operational responsibility for our infrastructure and deployment pipelines
- Work closely with other engineers and data scientists in an autonomous, cross-functional team
- Deliver high-quality, maintainable code
- Experience with designing and building scalable, distributed systems
- Experience with data-driven architecture and systems
- Good understanding of data storage engines and messaging systems
- Good understanding of cloud platforms like GCP or AWS
- Good engineering practices like continuous delivery and automated testing
- Experience with Golang, which is our primary language
- Experience with Node.js
- Experience with Kubernetes
- Experience with Terraform and Google Cloud Platform
- Experience with standards like OpenRTB, VAST or MRAID
- Experience with TensorFlow
About Unity Technologies
Unity is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
The company’s 1,400+ person research and development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than three billion times per month in 2019 on more than two billion unique devices. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.