21 days ago
Your adventure begins as part of our Data team, which is in charge of developing services related to Data Security Services that are used daily by millions of players. You will also work closely with other teams within the Central Tech & Services department.
What you will be doing:
- General backend development in Node.js
- Write and maintain unit and E2E tests related to the services
What we would like to see:
- Experience building backend services, for example API services
- Experience with database queries performance, debugging and optimization
Ways to stand out from the crowd:
- Experience working on and maintaining live products and services
- Experience running applications on a cloud service (AWS, Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud or the like)
- Experience with infrastructure as code (we use Terraform)
- Experience with working with auth systems (oAuth, SAML...)
- Experience with writing automated tests of your code, from unit to end-to-end testing
We believe you are a service-minded, driven and curious individual, comfortable with solving problems and working autonomously within a group. Your role in the team is flexible and can include being the one who identifies viable solutions as well as implementing them, and also mentoring others. Your English communication skills are excellent, both verbally and in writing.
Scope: Full time and permanent
Reports to: Head of Data & Analytics
Location: This position is based in Stockholm, Sweden
Some of our benefits include:
If you think that this description matches you, we highly encourage you to apply as soon as possible as we will interview candidates continuously. If you don't match all the requirements, please demonstrate how your passion, attitude and interest in Paradox might compensate for this.
At Paradox Interactive we celebrate difference and care deeply about diversity and inclusion. We therefore encourage you, no matter who you are, to apply for this job if you think you’d be a great addition to our team.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.