Backend Developer (C#/.NET Core ) (M/F/X)
11 days ago
Popcore creates beautiful, oddly satisfying long life hyper-casual games, like our number 1 game Parking Jam! We have been listed in the Top 10 hottest Berlin startups & Top 100 European startups by wired.com
. Based from our Berlin HQ, our teams have developed and released chart-topping games that have been downloaded more than 400 million times across iOS and Android, including 5+ Top 10 hit games.
Proudly backed by EQT Ventures, Makers Fund and David Helgason, we are going through an exciting time of expansion. We are seeking a Backend Developer to build infrastructures, architectures and processes from the ground up. If you have a hands-on mentality then this role will suit you. Here, you will work closely with the UA team and Data Engineers, whilst showing full responsibility and ownership of your project - you are the game!
What will you do:
- Work closely with data engineers and the UA team on building an automation application for marketing activities
- Creating backend services for testing innovative applications
- Implementing new technologies which will make our development processes faster and more efficient
What we are looking for:
- Experience in C# & .NET Core
- Experience with Docker or other containerization technologies
- Strong good communication skills combined with a self-reflective mindset
- Familiarity with modern CI/CD, code versioning and QA tools and processes
- Extensive experience creating and integrating with RESTful APIs
- An agile mindset with a pragmatic and data-driven approach to decision making
Nice to haves:
- Previous experience in ASP.NET, SQL
- Experience in Kubernetes
- Previous experience with building applications from the ground-up
Who we are and why you will love it!
- Be working with a spirited, inspiring, international and enthusiastic team
- Have complete ownership of tasks and freedom in choosing the path to reach your goals
- Receive a competitive salary and flexible working hours
- Have a work culture where employees are actively encouraged to give feedback to each other on a regular basis
- Be a part of a company that’s renouncing traditional ideas give the opportunity to you to create amazing games
- Perks: 27 days annual leave, gym membership scheme, comprehensive bonus scheme, stock options, company pension and health insurance, full visa support, relocation service including coverage of your first month rent in Berlin, reimbursement of your BVG ticket (reimbursement of an e-scooter or bike rental in the times of COVID), free daily lunch including onsite snacks
If this sounds like it ticks all your boxes, stop reading and apply now!
Please don't worry if you don't have an up to date resume just send it along and one of our talent team will be in touch.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.