Ho Chi Minh City Ho Chi Minh City vn
10 days ago
The Global Web Marketing team has an exciting opportunity for a Back-End Developer to join our team of developers, working on creating best-in-class web-based products supporting the company’s marketing efforts (consumer and corporate sites, customer care, forum, game sites, campaign sites and newsletters).
An Intermediate Back-End Developer is responsible for server-side web application logic and works hand in hand with the Front-End Developers on integration. He develops scripts and implements coding for various websites and applications using NodeJS to create dynamic web applications
- Perform web and legacy system development, update and support.
- Initiate and lead development of internal web tools and application, design and build back-office system from scratch.
- Deliver high level solutions or subsystems like custom API’s, database modeling and design.
- Contribute to continuous improvement by suggesting improvement to user interface, software architecture or new technologies.
- Work with the team manager to conduct performance reviews as well as hiring plans.
- Analyzes customer requirements and defines solutions and architecture plus assistance to the team on problems and technical roadblocks.
- Recommends new technologies and development strategies
- Coordinate roll-out of new applications
- Provides production support
Performs other duties that maybe assigned from time to time.
1. You’re :
- Must display excellent leadership potential coupled with solid work ethics.
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Knowledge of basic project management methodology.
- Knowledge in Agile Methodologies in both Scrum and Kanban is a must.
- Knowledge on deploying projects on a CICD infrastructure is a plus
2. Qualifications and Experiences:
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree, Computer Science/Information Technology, Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication) or equivalent.
- Has strong knowledge of the following technologies and languages
o NodeJS Frameworks such as Express
o Dockerized Application Deployment
o JSON and REST APIs
o Version control tools such as Git.
o FTP/SFTP/SSH/Shell scripts
- Has good experience with front-end code
o DOM Manipulation frameworks such as jQuery
o JS frameworks (Angular, React)
Why join the Gameloft universe?
- Because you want to be part of an exceptional experience, within a company that is constantly growing!
- Because you want to work with talented people who are industry pioneers!
- Because you want to join a global company and meet great people around the world from all walks of life.
- Or, just because you’re looking for a great place to work!
What we offer:
- Exciting diversity with our talents from around the world
- Recognition and rewards based on your performance
- Creative, modern and open working place
- Continuous and professional training to fully develop your potential
- Work hard, play hard and enjoy various activities
- Health check-up annually
We can’t wait to find our next great talent!
- Please submit your CV, cover letter or portfolio (if applicable)
- Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted and your CV will be saved in our files for a period of 6 months.
- Want to know more? Please visit our Website: http://gameloft-sea.com/
In order for your application to be considered, you must submit a portfolio or other samples of your work (demos, images, animation, websites, etc.). Please make sure to provide us with the address of your website or portfolio.
Thanks for agreeing to take part in this survey and your interest in our Company.
As part of our Recruitment process, we would like to know more about your interests when applying in Gameloft.
The survey may take you less than 5 minutes to complete, and is totally anonymous .
Your honest answers will have no impact on whether you will get the job or not.
They will only be used to support our continuous efforts to match our Employer brand with our candidate’s expectations.
Please copy the URL below to your web browser in case the link doesn't work properly: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/PVFDD2P
Many thanks for your help!
Are You Looking For a Fun Place to Work?
Join The Game!
Leader in the development and publishing of games, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms, two of which are featured in the “Top 10 iOS Games by All-Time Worldwide Downloads” from App Annie. Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Order & Chaos, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including Disney®, LEGO®, Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel® and Ferrari®. Gameloft distributes its games in over 100 countries and employs 4,600 people worldwide. Every month, 114 million unique users can be reached by advertisers in Gameloft games with Gameloft Advertising Solutions, a leading B2B offering dedicated to brands and agencies. Gameloft is a Vivendi company.
All trademarks referenced above are owned by their respective trademark owners.