Back-end Developer C#
3 days ago
The more complex the application, the higher the demand for reliability and scalability, the more enthusiastic you get?! We are looking for an experienced C# developer that can help us grow our Game Hosting platform, so we can achieve our company-wide goal of serving 1 billion users by 2025.
As a developer in our Game Hosting Team, you are key in making sure gamers from all over the world can play their most favorite games without any interruptions. Our service is all about low-latency and high-performance, so we need our ONE Game Hosting platform to be able to support our ambitious requirements. Key focus areas for the team are: How to enhance our scaling mechanism so that it becomes more intelligent and predictive. How can we cope with massive amounts of data of for instance players, game instances, CPU usage, etc.? How do we deploy game servers in a matter of minutes to every corner of the world without delay?
- Making sure gamers from all over the world can play their most favorite games without any interruptions by the development of our ONE Game Hosting Platform.
- You translate complex functional requirements and features into a technical design and architecture and make sure that you and the rest of the team can implement them accordingly.
- As a senior you coach and assist junior and intermediate colleagues by sharing your knowledge and experience.
- You are an expert in C# and preferably have experience with .Net Core. Knowledge and experience of PHP is a huge plus, since a major part of our platform is currently written in PHP.
- You have experience with ElasticSearch, RabbitMQ; experience with Kibana, Logstash and Docker is a plus
- You have experience with Microservices architecture and preferably also with the design patterns involved in this.
- You know how to work with GIT workflows.
- You have experience with SOLID, OOP, and RESTful API interfaces.
- Knowledge and experience with Network programming is a plus.
- You have a passion for coding and follow the latest developments in your expertise.
- You are experienced in working in a team and have an Agile mindset.
- You have at least 5 years of relevant work experience.
What does i3D.net offer you?
- A challenging and dynamic job in an international company
- A competitive salary (depending on education, knowledge, and experience)
- 25 vacation days (excluding national holidays)
- Travel allowance & work-from-home budget
- Collective pension scheme
- All the hardware and software you need to perform, including a laptop
- Career guidance including remuneration of relevant education, courses, and training
- A modern office in a prime location with open workplaces
- Free access to Ubisoft games through Ubisoft Connect
- Free use of the in-house gym
i3D.net is an equal opportunity employer. At i3D.net, we believe in a fair and equal workplace for all and foster an environment that is inclusive as well as diverse. We do not discriminate based on color, race, religion, sexual orientation, gender (identity), age, mental or physical abilities, or other characteristics. We believe that employees thrive when they can be comfortable and be themselves! We encourage candidates to apply knowing that they will be considered solely on their merits and qualifications.
i3D.net is a leading provider of high-performance, low-latency hosting through a vast, privately-owned global network. As game sector veterans, we know what it takes for a network to withstand heavy demands, and as of 2019, we are a member of the Ubisoft family. Now we’re growing faster than ever, keeping some of the world’s biggest games and WebRTC services online, and their users connected.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.