Back-End Programmer – Machine Learning (Technology Group)
4 months ago
At the Technology Group (TG), we provide tools, middleware, and services adapted to the needs of Ubisoft game production teams. Be it front-end or back-end solutions, tools, or expertise, we support our productions throughout their life cycle. Through collaboration and innovation, we contribute to boosting the efficiency of pipelines and the development of products to deliver quality games to millions of players worldwide. Exploring ideas, experimenting with new technologies, and implementing stable ones are part of our daily life.
As a Machine Learning Back-End Programmer, you’ll join a team within the TG: the content pipeline.
In this role on the content pipeline team, you’ll modernize the way artists work across the studio.
You’ll be responsible for building an ecosystem of products that accelerate the tasks of content creators. More specifically, you’ll develop internal tools that allow them to manipulate, track, archive, share, and reuse assets.
You’ll participate in the entire development cycle of their products, focusing on coding, debugging, and integrating machine learning solutions.
What you’ll do
- Work closely with product managers and specialists to grasp the needs of artists on production teams.
- Research, develop, and implement machine learning solutions in partnership with our R&D department, La Forge.
- Integrate machine learning solutions.
- Collaborate with programmers and tool support specialists to resolve bugs.
- Share and discuss innovations and learnings with your fellow peers in the tools community.
- Follow the latest trends and techniques in machine learning to drive innovation in our products.
What you bring
- Mastery of .NET, ASP.NET Core, and C#
- In-depth knowledge of Docker, Kubernetes, and Gitlab
- Expertise in REST API design
- Machine learning skills that allow you to integrate and adapt machine learning models
- An undergraduate degree in Computer Science or Software Engineering (or equivalent training)
- Experience in application debugging, profiling, and optimization
- Proactivity and curiosity
- A collaborative and innovative spirit
- Excellent analytical and French and English communication skills
- Flexibility in the organization of your work, allowing you to adapt to changes
What to send our way
- Your CV, highlighting your experience, education, and skills
A real live person will review your application. In this case, it’s our talent acquisition specialist Karin. As she learns more about you through your profile, get to know her through the video below.
At Ubisoft Montreal, a preeminent developer of video games located in Montreal’s dynamic Mile-End neighbourhood since 1997, we offer a work environment unique in the industry for allowing you to build and cultivate games that are part of critically acclaimed, iconic AAA franchises of international repute.
When you join Ubi Montreal, you enter a community of passionate, extraordinary developers connected by their need to innovate, to be creative and to work with the latest technology. You’ll discover a world where employees enjoy constant career advancement, a supportive learning environment, and competitive compensation packages.
More than anything, at Ubi Montreal, you will regularly ship a variety of big, quality titles – Assassin’s Creed, Far Cry, Rainbow Six, Watch_Dogs, For Honor and… well we can’t disclose all our secrets just yet… – and work with some of the most talented people in the industry.
At Ubisoft, you can come as you are. We embrace diversity in all its forms. We’re committed to fostering a work environment that is inclusive and respectful of all differences.