Back-End Producer Intern
9 days ago
- Backend Team Producer Intern is in charge of managing the entire process of evaluation, research and backend development (CMS, API,..) from the first pitch proposal to the release of any G4B stand-alone project. It includes also allocating human resources on important core task and controlling project status to ensure that new backend development meet their deadlines
- A good understanding of Web technical possibilities and be able to understand complex technical issues
- Deep interest in high-tech and confident in your communication and your management skills
Project Management and Support
- Have a good understanding of Web and Cloud technical possibilities
- Be able to apprehend complex technical architecture of any G4B projects to apply backend features integration (including hosting, CMS and dashboard deployment,…) and maintenance.
- Be the key contact for others Game Team Producer projects about Core Backend features; communicating fluently, clearly and concisely;
- Be able to provide clear and complete status of the project to upper management and stakeholders
- Coordinate with others project teams in order to track project’s need, timeline development, team’s productivity, formats performance and quality;
- Have the ability to foresee issues/risks of the different projects in development and take immediate preventive actions to avoid them;
- Conduct post-mortem analysis to learn from both successes and mistakes in order to improve processes and establish best practices.
- Organize brainstorming sessions with team-members and project dedicated programmers to define the core features implementation
- Coordinate the team wisely and pro-actively, in order to ensure smooth implementation of the assigned projects;
- Know team members' strengths and weaknesses, and assign suitable tasks with the Lead dev and responsibilities to the right persons, allowing them to give their best;
Contribution in Management
- Actively raise ideas/solutions to prevent/solve problems in game production, to improve working processes, methods of management, coordination between teams (inside and outside the Studio)
- In collaboration with Department Heads and Game Team Producers, evaluate team members during evaluation periods in a constructive way, pointing out their strengths and weaknesses; identifying good elements and improve team members that are still under expectations.
- Good understanding of Game Architecture Production processes; iOS and Android platforms (ex: main features, devices specifications…);
- Good organization and risk management skills;
- Be able to handle pressure and to work in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines;
- Result-oriented and with positive mindset and ability to think out of the box;
- Open-minded attitude with flexibility of thinking;
- Self-disciplined, good critical thinking and excellent at problem solving;
- Leadership: know how to influence others in a positive way and to inspire and motivate others to higher standards of performance;
- Great team work and keep high demand in terms of quality of work delivered by the teams and oneself;
- Good communication skills in English (writing, listening and speaking);
- Good knowledge of the Backend Web and Cloud environment is a plus;
- Good understanding of digital trends and standards (web, mobile) is a plus;
- Experience in a creative agency with tight deadline and KPI is a plus;
What you will gain:
- An allowance of 6,000,000 - 8,000,000VND gross/month (based on candidates' competencies & committed working days)
- Professional training to fully develop your potential
- A creative, modern and open working place with our talents from around the world
- Work hard, play hard and enjoy various activities (team building, events, CSR, etc)
- The opportunity to become an official employee of Gameloft
How to apply:
Kindly send your CV to: email@example.com, titled: BE_Producer_Intern_Your full name or apply here via SmartRecruiters.
Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted for the next round within 2 weeks and your CV will be saved in our files for a period of 6 months
Are You Looking For a Fun Place to Work?
Join The Game!
Leader in the development and publishing of games, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms, two of which are featured in the “Top 10 iOS Games by All-Time Worldwide Downloads” from App Annie. Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Order & Chaos, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including Disney®, LEGO®, Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel® and Ferrari®. Gameloft distributes its games in over 100 countries and employs 4,600 people worldwide. Every month, 114 million unique users can be reached by advertisers in Gameloft games with Gameloft Advertising Solutions, a leading B2B offering dedicated to brands and agencies. Gameloft is a Vivendi company.
All trademarks referenced above are owned by their respective trademark owners.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.