BITS Tools Programming Lead
18 days ago
At BioWare, our mission is to create worlds of adventure, conflict, and companionship that inspire you to become the hero of your story. Our teams inspire creativity using tech and tools such as the Frostbite engine and work with thousands of excellent developers across EA's network of studios. We are passionate about games and their potential as a creative medium to reach and inspire people through emotion, artistry, and engaging storytelling. If you share this passion, this is an amazing opportunity to help shape the next generation of gaming.
What the Lead Tools Programmer will do at BioWare:
You will guide our central tools teams to develop the technology necessary to populate our games with amazing content.
Who You Are:
You enjoy collaboration with several years of experience developing tools in C# or C++. You are capable to guide requirements analysis for internal tools. You want to help us build amazing workflows supporting industry-leading games.
- Enhance internal tools and workflows within the Frostbite editor framework.
- Work with designers and artists on solutions that allow them to populate our game worlds with amazing experiences.
- Work embedded in the game team for close feedback and iteration with users of tools you work on.
- Mentor other developers of several experience levels in technology and process of tools development
- Improve the way BioWare creates tools and workflows
- Professional C# and WPF experience developing desktop applications or game tools.
- Experience working with, large-scale C# codebase
- Experience developing workflows for content creation in AAA games
What's in it for you? Glad you asked!
We are proud of the great perks we offer like comprehensive health and benefit packages, tuition reimbursement, pension with company match and, of course, free video games. And since we realize it takes outstanding people to make outstanding games, we offer great compensation packages and a culture that appreciates creativity and individuality. Health, Dental, Financial offered (ESPP and RRSP matching); Bonus and relocation assistance also offered.
More about our location: http://careers.ea.com/our-locations/edmonton
EA is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, age, sexual orientation, marital status, protected veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other characteristic protected by law.