BI Specialist - Analytics
Stockholm 118 66 SE
14 days ago
Paradox puts the player in focus and we need BI Professionals to do that. Do you want to join us on our journey?
We are looking for a BI Specialist to join our Analytics Team. As a member of the Analytics team you will work closely with team members, stakeholders and data engineers to make data available and visible. On a day-to-day basis you will be working centrally with the analytics team to translate our stakeholders needs into world class dashboards and visualisations.
Some of your key responsibilities are:
- Designing visualizations, dashboards and reports in a world-leading BI tool.
- Supporting users with BI related tasks
- Develop best practices in Dashboard design and visualisations. Document and educate
- Champion data driven culture and support teams in maximizing value from BI
To be able to do a good job we would like to see:
- University education in a relevant field
- A few years work experience as BI Developer/Analyst
- Experience of data visualization in Tableau or similar
- Knowledge of SQL
- Excellent communication skills – both written and oral
- Genuine passion for data visualization and championing a data driven approach
We will consider the following as a plus:
- Consultancy experience
- Experience from the gaming industry
- A great passion and interest in gaming
- Knowledge of R, Python or similar
- Experience with marketing related products
Some of our benefits include:
If you think that this description matches you, we highly encourage you to apply as soon as possible as we will interview candidates continuously. If you don't match all the requirements, please demonstrate how your passion, attitude and interest in Paradox might compensate for this.
At Paradox Interactive we celebrate difference and care deeply about diversity and inclusion. We therefore encourage you, no matter who you are, to apply for this job if you think you’d be a great addition to our team.