This job might no longer be available.
Barcelona CT es
5 days ago
Ubisoft Barcelona Mobile is currently seeking a BI Manager to help our team on their next adventure. You will join an international and successful BI team and will report to the Studio Manager.
Your daily adventure:
- You will drive and build with strong leadership, vision and passion a Business intelligence team to oversee all activities related to data for our Studio.
- You will drive the design, development and implementation of our analytics platform to provide stakeholders with structured access to data.
- You will own the design, development and maintenance of ongoing metrics, reports, analyses and dashboards that monitor and drive key business decisions.
- You will support Studio Management and Financial Planning with forecast, models and projections of our portfolio’s performance.
- You will collaborate with other teams in developing tools and services to feed data/solutions into their processes and systems.
- You will support game teams with their data needs to help them take informed/data-driven decisions and to let them deliver customized experiences to our players.
- You will liaise with HQ our Studio’s data, platform, models, SDK needs and ad-hoc support when required.
- You will promote best practices and mentor your team.
Are you serious about fun? Do you consistently seek out learning opportunities and aim to beat your high score? Are you open to new ideas, perspectives and cultures and believe that it takes a world to build a world? At Ubisoft, you’ll work alongside passionate and talented teams who are imagining the future of entertainment.
- You have a bachelor’s degree in Statistics, Math, Computer Science or related field. Master’s degree in any of these disciplines is a Plus.
- You have at least 5 or more years of demonstrable experience in a fast-paced environment, preferably in Business Intelligence and/or Reporting.
- You have an excellent knowledge of data warehouse principles and reporting.
- You have experience with statistics or Machine Learning methodologies.
- You have experience gathering business requirements, using industry standard business intelligence tools to extract data, formulate metrics and build reports.
- You have experience using SQL, ETL and big data technologies in a business environment with large-scale, complex datasets.
- You have ability to communicate effectively complex information clearly and concisely to both technical and non-technical parties and to translate analytical findings in actionable recommendations within our game(s).
- You have self-motivation, excellent communication and organizational skills, team spirit and proactivity.
- You are a team player: we use agile development methods, where the team members are in permanent contact. Open mind and good communication skills are a must.
- Attention to detail, meticulous and organized working habits. Ability to multi-task and to adapt easily to change.
- You have interest in mobile F2P games
- You have excellent communications skills.
- You are fluency in written and spoken English.
- You have a work permit for Spain obtained prior to applying for the position is a must.
- You are passionate about scalable and future-proof processes, systems and data analytics.
- You have passion for games and some knowledge of the gaming industry.
- You have a good knowledge of Spanish or Catalan is a plus.
Your life at Ubisoft Barcelona Mobile (and Perks):
Start your day with a Nespresso coffee or a cup of tea, more often than not accompanied by some tasty cakes or pastries to celebrate a colleague’s birthday. With flexible working hours adapted to your lifestyle, there is no need to wake up too early in the morning! You’ve got until 10am to arrive, when the daily meetings begin for each project. In our studio, downtime is most often spent socializing in the kitchen, settling disagreements via heated table football matches, honing arcade gaming skills, or carrying some newbie colleagues in online gaming.
Keep up to date with our latest news with the Monthly Studio Update (complete with more free food) and celebrate successes together with a delicious team breakfast or lunch. Enjoy awesome events and parties (Christmas, summer, team building and more) and introduce your loved ones to the studio at our annual Family Day! Ubisoft Barcelona Mobile also offers Ticket Restaurant and Transport, health insurance, access to free or discounted Ubisoft videogames, generous profitability bonuses, training and career development opportunities, on-site language classes, fresh organic fruit, 25 vacation days per year, a reduced summer schedule, as well as spontaneous, fun and sometimes crazy surprises for events such as Carnaval, Easter, Halloween & La Castanyada!
An annual performance review is conducted to help our teams develop their careers and grow with our studio, providing the opportunity for salary increases annually as part of the process, as well as an Individual Training & Development Plan.
Ubisoft is committed to enriching players’ lives with original & memorable entertainment experiences. We build worlds that are a playground for the imagination, offering moments of surprise, fun and adventure as well as opportunities for learning and self-discovery.At Ubisoft, you’ll grow and collaborate with highly talented teams from around the world. Our massively friendly work environment will inspire you to go above and beyond to create worlds people will fall in love with.
It should come as no surprise that Ubisoft Barcelona Mobile is located in the vibrant, cosmopolitan city of Barcelona, the hub of innovation in mobile development and technology.
Our studio brings together dedicated, experienced professionals focused on crafting high-quality F2P games for mobile.
We strongly believe in the core values at the centre of our Ubilife, which encourage us to take ownership of our work, continually striving for excellence while promoting the sharing of knowledge across individuals and teams, without losing our sense of enjoyment and fun, or our respect and care for one another.
Do you want to join us in the world of mobile gaming? If so, read on!