This job might no longer be available.
20 days ago
As a BI Developer at Ubisoft, you will build and manage ETL workflows in line with the Data Office strategy and roadmap using Python, Snowflake and Airflow. You will contribute to different projects for various business units, focusing on delivering business value by building multiple dashboards using Tableau Software. As a member of the BI Team, you will work closely with business analysts, product owners and architects
- Build, manage, and optimize ETL / ELT data pipelines, by ingesting and transforming data from multiple sources and systems, in various formats;
- Deploy data products into production environments, including best practices regarding data monitoring, integration testing, and release management using Gitlab;
- Support Data Products and provide technical expertise to both technical and non-technical teams;
- Participate in improving internal process and tools by proposing new ideas;
- Develop quality code and build good documentation ;
- Participate on code reviews and tests;
- Collaborate with business analysts and IT teams to define business use cases, refine requirements, design and develop data pipelines.
- Proven experience in a BI data developer position, focusing on data integration, modeling, optimization and data quality in an agile team environment;
- Strong knowledge of Data Warehouses technologies such as Snowflake or Teradata;
- Expertise with reporting tools such as Tableau;
- Good knowledge of at least one traditional ETL/ ELT tool such as Airflow;
- Good knowledge of programmatical language such as Python
- Ability to work in collaboration using versionning tool like Git (including CI/CD)
Just a heads up: If you require a work permit, your eligibility may depend on your education and years of relevant work experience, as required by the government.
Skills and competencies show up in different forms and can be based on different experiences, that's why we strongly encourage you to apply even though you may not have all the requirements listed above.
At Ubisoft, you can come as you are. We embrace diversity in all its forms. We’re committed to fostering a work environment that is inclusive and respectful of all differences.
Creating the unknown since 1997. At Ubisoft Montreal, we’re united by a common goal: to enrich players’ lives with original and memorable gaming experiences. We develop iconic franchises that engage millions around the world, like Assassin’s Creed, Far Cry, For Honor, Rainbow Six, Watch Dogs – and, well, we can’t disclose all our secrets just yet.
Our biggest strength is – and always will be – our people: the immensely talented team members surrounding, supporting, and producing the high-quality games that have made our studio what it is today.
When you join Ubi MTL, you’ll discover a workplace that sparks inspiration and connection: an environment with a variety of voices, identities, backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We offer a collaborative space that provides career advancement, a host of learning opportunities, and meaningful benefits centred on well-being.
Here, our shared desire to dream big, take risks, and constantly improve contributes to the innovation and boundary-pushing that ultimately leads to our collective success.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.