12 days ago
Are you passionate about business analytics, naturally curious to understand business problems, and want to thrive in a gaming environment? Then you might be our new BI Analyst!
What you’ll do:
Working in tight cooperation with the BI team of four fantastic data enthusiasts you will be performing analysis across the entire data infrastructure. Additionally, you personally will be in charge of delivering well-curated data to one of the core product teams. Using predictive and prescriptive analysis you will provide the insights and conclusions that will help the product managers to make the right decisions.
You will be a great match if you
- Have a proven track record in the use of quantitative analysis that made an impact on key product decisions
- Have key success metrics for evaluating team and product success from a business and user perspective
Have a deep understanding of experimentation, regression, and probabilities.
- Making conclusions using a combination of descriptive and diagnostic analysis as well as basic inferential statistics.
- Have the ability to quickly convert complex business processes into understandable and easy-to-manage processes and decision points. And can easily communicate technical subjects to non-technical audiences.
This is you:
- Have a degree in Finance, BI, Science, or Engineering.
- 3+ years of work experience in analytics, consulting, or product
- Experience with data visualization tools such as Tableau, Looker, Google Data Studio.
- Intermediate SQL
What are some nice to haves?
It's a bonus if you have Python/R skills, you worked in a tech company or have some experience working with product managers. Big plus if you are familiar with Kissmetrics, Amplitude, Mixpanel and have knowledge of data mining or machine learning.
This is why you should join us!
At G-Loot we’re a tight team of professionals who love to challenge each other and share a vision of making esports available for everyone. With us, you will be a part of a fast-paced and creative environment, where AW's and esports tournaments are a part of our everyday life. Here you’ll have great colleagues that are passionate about esports, a huge office in the center of Stockholm and the possibility to work remotely, flexible working hours, lots of interesting challenges, and a whole bunch of laughs.
Are you a driven and passionate data enthusiast? What are you waiting for? Hit that button 👇
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.