This job might no longer be available.
BI Analyst Intern
18 days ago
The Monetization Business Intelligence team at Unity is central to enabling data-driven decision-making, identifying new revenue growth opportunities, and executing on strategic initiatives. We are looking for an analytical, communicative, and intellectually curious Business Intelligence Analyst Intern to join the Monetization team. Your day-to-day will involve dataset development, constructing dashboards, A/B analysis, and working cross-functionally across Product, Engineering and Data Science to drive forward new product initiatives.
- Own and maintain the reporting data pipeline for specific products and custom dashboards
- Perform continuous A/B Testing Analysis
- Support data initiatives for new products in the Demand Monetization
- Be the Business Intelligence source material expert on all aspects Demand related and be the bridge between Product, Data Sci, Engineering and Sales
- Aid in the product life-cycle development and strategy for emerging Demand side objectives
- Build dashboards to monitor product performance and ensure success on a technical and business level
- Current student pursuing a degree in Computer Science, Economics, Business, or equivalent and returning to the degree program after the completion of the internship for at least one semester.
- A passion for data, analysis, and problem solving
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Self-starter who can operate independently and drive work to completion in a timely fashion
- Skilled with SQL (required) and Excel (required)
- Willingness to work with multiple time zones (SF / Monreal)
- Knowledge of existing BI development / dashboarding tools
- Familiarity with ETL practices and tools
- A love of gaming
About Unity Technologies
Unity is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
The company’s 1,400+ person research and development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than three billion times per month in 2019 on more than two billion unique devices. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.