BA Business Intelligence
2 months ago
Your life at Ubi
Working in the IT department, you will work closely with other Ubisoft teams to transform business needs into solutions, such as product configurations, product developments, trainings or process recommendations. You will work on projects for new needs as well as operations to identify and improve current processes and systems. The focus will be on IT asset management (ITAM) processes and around the ServiceNow suite tool, but many other projects regularly emerge to improve IT’s operational capabilities. You will enter a multi-cultural team with a great spirit and facing many challenges in a fast pace changing environment.
Your main mission
- Identify business rules, functional requirements, non-functional requirements through cases from business or IT partners and provide solutions that meet business needs and objectives;
- Direct the gathering of requirements for applying technology solutions to satisfy corporate needs;
- Produce quality deliverables such as business requirements, processes and workflows, system requirements, test plans, deployments plans, and training plans;
- Participate in the execution of an Agile methodology for the delivery of development such as:
- Help the PO to slice requirement at the right level of details & write user stories;
- Help bringing completeness & consistency in the vision drill down & backlog building;
- Help grooming the backlog.
- Make sure documentation is always up to date & brought to the right internal audience through the right channels;
- Participate in the design and execution of test scenarios and scripts;
- Communicate and solve the Fit/Gap analysis with all IT or business partners impacted;
- On regular basis, facilitate and maintain the interest of the IT or business partners;
- Participate as a member of the team on parts of the product plan;
- Ensure knowledge transfer and documentation of the new solution;
- Assist the operations teams on complex issues encountered by product/process users;
- Actively contribute to the business analyst community.
The professional value you bring
- Certification Business Analyst Professional™ (CBAP®) designation from IIBA is a plus
- ITIL v3 or ITIL v4 Foundation qualification is a plus.
- Proven experience in IT business analysis or equivalent experience;
- Proven ITIL or ITSM experience is appreciated;
- Knowledge of ServiceNow is a great plus
- Experience in IT projects and operations.
The personal value you bring
- Excellent knowledge of the data analysis and conception of IT software and systems;
- Excellent knowledge of business process design, project lifecycle, and resources involved;
- Good understanding of IT infrastructure and its relation to applications and business services;
- Excellent writing ability and visual representation of business needs (Excel, Visio, or other tools);
- Excellent English skills (spoken and written).
Ubisoft’s team members, working across more than 40 locations around the world, are bound by a common mission to enrich players’ lives with original and memorable gaming experiences. This ambition is very much embedded into our work here, at Ubisoft Romania, where we create games that reach millions of people worldwide. We’re working with top global Ubisoft studios on creating worlds that shape the entertainment industry - from Assassin’s Creed and Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon, to Watch Dogs, Just Dance and other exciting projects, yet to be announced. We are driven by the work we do and inspired by the fun we have while doing it!
We’re an equal opportunity employer and we believe that diverse backgrounds and perspectives are key to creating worlds where both players and teams can thrive and express themselves.
Our colleagues from the IT department engineer and deliver reliable services & products for Ubisoft’s game development teams and for our player communities, as well as developing apps for internal, world-wide use.
Find us on Facebook, Instagram & LinkedIn, see how we do things, how we like to have fun and join us!
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.