BA Business Intelligence
5 days ago
Your main mission
Working in the IT department, you will work closely with other Ubisoft teams to transform business needs into solutions, such as product configurations, product developments, trainings or process recommendations. You will work on projects for new needs as well as operations to identify and improve current processes and systems. The focus will be on IT asset management (ITAM) processes and around the ServiceNow suite tool, but many other projects regularly emerge to improve IT’s operational capabilities. You will enter a multi-cultural team with a great spirit and facing many challenges in a fast pace changing environment.
What you’ll do
- Identify business rules, functional requirements, non-functional requirements through cases from business or IT partners and provide solutions that meet business needs and objectives;
- Direct the gathering of requirements for applying technology solutions to satisfy corporate needs;
- Produce quality deliverables such as business requirements, processes and workflows, system requirements, test plans, deployments plans, and training plans;
- Participate in the execution of an Agile methodology for the delivery of development such as:
- Help the PO to slice requirement at the right level of details & write user stories;
- Help bringing completeness & consistency in the vision drill down & backlog building;
- Help grooming the backlog.
- Make sure documentation is always up to date & brought to the right internal audience through the right channels;
- Participate in the design and execution of test scenarios and scripts;
- Communicate and solve the Fit/Gap analysis with all IT or business partners impacted;
- On regular basis, facilitate and maintain the interest of the IT or business partners;
- Participate as a member of the team on parts of the product plan;
- Ensure knowledge transfer and documentation of the new solution;
- Assist the operations teams on complex issues encountered by product/process users;
- Actively contribute to the business analyst community.
What you’ll bring as experience
- Certification Business Analyst Professional™ (CBAP®) designation from IIBA is a plus
- ITIL v3 or ITIL v4 Foundation qualification is a plus.
- Proven experience in IT business analysis or equivalent experience;
- Proven ITIL or ITSM experience is appreciated;
- Knowledge of ServiceNow is a great plus
- Experience in IT projects and operations.
What you'll bring as a colleague
- Excellent knowledge of the data analysis and conception of IT software and systems;
- Excellent knowledge of business process design, project lifecycle, and resources involved;
- Good understanding of IT infrastructure and its relation to applications and business services;
- Excellent writing ability and visual representation of business needs (Excel, Visio, or other tools);
- Excellent English skills (spoken and written).
Why choose Ubisoft Romania?
Through its business units, Ubisoft is committed to enriching people’s lives with original and memorable experiences and it’s defined by three main pillars:
- Production: creates amazing games that have a strong impact on tens of millions of players around the world;
- IT: delivers reliable services and engineers products for Ubisoft’s community of players, game development teams, and employees;
- Quality Control: guarantees a smooth and non-interrupted experience by maximizing the quality of the games;
You will have the chance to work with the latest technologies and collaborate with our talented teams from around the world.
We aspire to offer our employees an environment and culture where everyone can thrive. We offer a variety of perks that support physical, emotional, and intellectual well-being such as health and benefit packages, opportunities for career development and learning, gym, free access to bikes, and a library at your disposal.
Ubisoft’s team members, working across more than 40 locations around the world, are bound by a common mission to enrich players’ lives with original and memorable gaming experiences. Their dedication and talent have brought to life many acclaimed franchises such as Assassin’s Creed, Far Cry, Watch Dogs, Just Dance, Rainbow Six, and many more to come. Ubisoft is an equal opportunity employer that believes diverse backgrounds and perspectives are key to creating worlds where both players and teams can thrive and express themselves. If you are excited about solving game-changing challenges, cutting-edge technologies, and pushing the boundaries of entertainment, we invite you to join our journey and help us Create the unknown.
If this sounds like you, please apply via our career portal. The application should include your resume , highlighting your experience, education and skills.
Ubisoft is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
We have salaries to motivate you, bonuses for your performances, medical services to keep you safe and sound, meal tickets to use them wherever you want and free access to relaxing and fitness room.
But most of all, we guarantee you’ll enjoy our atmosphere and working environment.
Ubisoft is a leading creator, publisher and distributor of interactive entertainment and services, with a rich portfolio of world-renowned brands, including Assassin’s Creed, Just Dance, Tom Clancy’s video game series, Rayman, Far Cry and Watch Dogs. The teams throughout Ubisoft’s worldwide network of studios and business offices are committed to delivering original and memorable gaming experiences across all popular platforms, including consoles, mobile phones, tablets and PCs.
Ubisoft Romania is the first Ubisoft production studio outside France. The Romanian adventure, which began in 1992, has turned into an exciting success story where Production, Test and IT Department are its driving force.